• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game - Week #1: A

Likeitornot.

realisation
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the first instalment of the Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game (I know, I'm fantastic at titles)!

Every week, updated on Fridays or Saturdays - this is subject to change though, the other moderators and I will run through a letter of the alphabet in order and ask questions based on shippings that begin with this letter. Although, as you will see there are shippings that begin with special characters, those will be for after we run through the initial alphabet. In playing this game, you will find that the shipping list will be your friend as some of the questions may require you to visit it in order to see which shippings start with a certain letter.

Every week there will be a unique set of questions generated, though some questions may repeat from other weeks but just with a different grouping of questions. The rule is: you can only answer with shippings that begin with the chosen letter of that week!

------

Therefore, to put it into practice today, without further ado, we will start with the letter A! As of the 24th of June 2017 there is a total of 1,721 shippings that begin with the letter A, and these questions are aimed at any of those shippings, but only the shippings beginning with the letter A!

1. What is your favourite shipping in this list and why?
  2. Which shipping name out of this group is your favourite?
  3. Which shippings in this list do you support? List them please!
  4. Are there are shipping names in this group that you don't understand the meaning of?

Please be conscious of the rules of course when replying.

This sounds fun! I'll have a go.

1. What is your favourite shipping in this list and why?
AppealShipping!
7xuaxzS.jpg
This was always my favourite anime!Dawn ship. I seem to be in the minority but I loved their rivalry – how they were friendly yet competitive, how they highlighted each other's strengths. They had a lot of cute moments, like that hair brushing scene above, or earlier that same episode when they clasped hands upon seeing each other. (I'm really only familiar with the DP series, so I can't comment on AdvanceShipping or AmourShipping.)

2. Which shipping name out of this group is your favourite?
Not going to go through the whole list but AngelcakeShipping (Siebold/Diantha) sticks out to me. It's clever and it sounds cute. So everything a ship name should be.

3. Which shippings in this list do you support? List them please!
*pulls out my ancient list in need of updating* There's AcousticGuitarShipping (Rosa/Roxie), AirplaneShipping (Elesa/Skyla), and to a lesser extent, AlphaFemaleShipping (Courtney/Shelly).

4. Are there are shipping names in this group that you don't understand the meaning of?
Not really...maybe I'll get back to this one.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom