• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Wait, this page is a thing? @Rainbow Cloud you never told me to put my request here.

Hi Darth :)

I think you made your request a few days before I started the banner shop, your request was the last one I did under the previous system where I was taking PM requests. The banner shop replaced where I was taking requests via PM, but there was a transition time between the two systems, sorry you didn't know about the shop, I'm happy to make any banners when needed.

I've finished your banner request @Junpei Tenmyouji

Sceptile_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/8zxx44vsj/Sceptile_Banner.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

You know that banner you made me? The Darkrai one? I really want the Team Instinct stuff gone from it lol. Thats all my request is, it shouldn’t be too hard

Hey RC, do you think it would be possible to make me a Max Goof banner? Preferably from the Goofy Movie/Extremely Goofy Movie days, but if you've gotta use a Goof Troop image then that's fine.

Hi Lone, sorry only just noticed your request, yeah I'll give a Max Goof banner a go, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue :)

Hey RC, I would like an Omnimon/Omegamon banner please. Can you add Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon at their respective sides as well, preferably with the crests as well. I would also like to have them all from the same style like the anime or modern games.

Back
Top Bottom