• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Something very interesting. The Chinese leaked in op said the league is built. Which looking at map it's very true

Also mentioned Rainbow organization with old characters

This leak mentioned about old villains returning also new Pokemon photo club has old Pokemon villain teams stickers it says New so you have to unlock it somehow

Attachments

• 1502646513107.jpg
    1502646513107.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 61
i love how 4chan spent his time in create pile of fakes based in his expectations and directly loses his value
On topic: i m so hyped in this y reconozgine sun and moon had bad things for eixample some characters are annoying or the fact of you can use fishing rod freely or the fact remove completely the gym i m not the owner of the company but cost lost fans in my opinion the trials its not bad but prefer my gyms and my badges no my z crystals but dont have any level restriction trust me i played the game with all crystal in begining the game and you can use all crystals and yes pikachu hat its not necesary wait the new game i tested pikachu and marshadow and this is nothing the other world but i feel always gamefreak hide the things but this is not hiding only certain pokemon its exclusive for event ¿what happens? in relation of merchandise or limited schendule the company create events but others completely forget exists more people and the problem its the moment its japanese-exlusive things i dont have any problem i can handle all things because its free for me tell me noob or tell me as you want

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how 4chan spent his time in create pile of fakes based in his expectations and directly loses his value
On topic: i m so hyped in this y reconozgine sun and moon had bad things for eixample some characters are annoying or the fact of you can use fishing rod freely or the fact remove completely the gym i m not the owner of the company but cost lost fans in my opinion the trials its not bad but prefer my gyms and my badges no my z crystals but dont have any level restriction trust me i played the game with all crystal in begining the game and you can use all crystals and yes pikachu hat its not necesary wait the new game i tested pikachu and marshadow and this is nothing the other world but i feel always gamefreak hide the things but this is not hiding only certain pokemon its exclusive for event ¿what happens? in relation of merchandise or limited schendule the company create events but others completely forget exists more people and the problem its the moment its japanese-exlusive things i dont have any problem i can handle all things because its free for me tell me noob or tell me as you want

Actually, only your first sentence was on-topic :p If you wanna talk about your expectations and wishes for USUM, please take it to any other fitting thread in the USUM section. This thread is about leaks and rumors only.

Also please only speak English, using other languages is not allowed on these forums, even if you include a translation. We want every post to be readable for every user. I've deleted the non-English part from your post for that reason.

Old team stickers?? Where?
Something very interesting. The Chinese leaked in op said the league is built. Which looking at map it's very true

Also mentioned Rainbow organization with old characters

This leak mentioned about old villains returning also new Pokemon photo club has old Pokemon villain teams stickers it says New so you have to unlock it somehow

Old team stickers?? Where?
I believe Minnale was specifically refering to this part of the Game Informer interview.

I'm honestly not sure whether we should even give that leak any sort of credibility, though. I can see new Pokémon and new UBs happening, but more than one battle facility? Evil organizations from the previous games making a comeback? Nope.

Because people were also talking about the entire Kartana thing on the previous page, here's a better view of the Kartana. You can also see it moving on the trailer if you have your video settings at 720p + fullscreen. I'm sincerely convinced that this is a Kartana, though I'm not sure what this could mean. Because that Kartana's just chilling there, does that also mean all UBs have similar short areas where they can all be caught in? Hopefully this is still on topic.

Last edited:
The USM Insider Dump Leak said Salamence would be on the ground, but in the Kommo-o Z-move trailler we see it still flying.

Yup! Any leak that talks about new 3d models is probably fake. There really is no need. The next model change will probably be for the next gen.

Here's some leaks you should put in the fake section.

Anonymous 4Chan Leak
Manyura Leak
USUM Insider Dump Leak

Seriously guys...before coming to a conclusion like "UH,this one got one thing fake,fake list1!1!1 Uh,this one got just one thing right and this one nothing" seriously...can we just wait to see what will happen?

It's hard or no? Im not angry with anyone,but...Even the op of this thread said this :/

I'd argue getting the wrong "trials will be removed/post-game" holds a bit more water then some other things being wrong, since that's directly plot related.

Well tbf the only thing we've seen that suggests that trials still exist is a trial blockade and a trial guide, right? That's no outright proof that trials exist during the maingame. Maybe there's gyms now instead and they're now gym guides and gym blockades, or they both only appear/are relevant postgame. I know that's very probably not true, but still it shows what I mean with that we need definite proof before moving any of these leaks, not just assumptions.

Let's just wait until we have more info indeed. I hope they release more info about those Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma forms soon, cause lots of leaks mention those and what they are, so that would get rid of some. What also would be nice is confirmation that we're getting no new Alola forms, cause that would get rid of almost all of them :p

Well tbf the only thing we've seen that suggests that trials still exist is a trial blockade and a trial guide, right? That's no outright proof that trials exist during the maingame. Maybe there's gyms now instead and they're now gym guides and gym blockades, or they both only appear/are relevant postgame. I know that's very probably not true, but still it shows what I mean with that we need definite proof before moving any of these leaks, not just assumptions.

Let's just wait until we have more info indeed. I hope they release more info about those Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma forms soon, cause lots of leaks mention those and what they are, so that would get rid of some. What also would be nice is confirmation that we're getting no new Alola forms, cause that would get rid of almost all of them :p
Watch them reveal a new Alolan Form, but not one on the lists of leaks. :p

I think the proof that trials still exist is in the map layout... It's identical save for the small beaches and the empty lots being built 5/8.

Remember how pre-release of SM and pre-reveal of trials, we all (people on the interwebz) wondered where they'd fit the gym buildings because the cities/towns look barren and don't look like they have anything that looks like a gym? Well, it turned out gyms don't exist and we have outdoor trials instead, confined to location and not building.

The map, again, is the same, so nothing suggests that gyms exist this time, unless they are the "outdoor gyms" theorized by fans pre-release, but I really don't think so, since Ohmori stressed all that stuff with the culture of Alola, and we know that trials were added and programmed during the debugging phase of SM, so they were understaffed at the time. Given these things, which is more likely? That they actually expand on trials, or replace them with gyms (that still don't have buildings)?

Also, Iwao said they were able to go deeper and expand on every aspect of Sun and Moon, so I further presume trials are still the main challenge in Alola, albeit improved or expanded on.

Naturally, all that said, I also think it's best to just wait for the next trailer/info dump before we start discarding leaks, it's somewhat needless right now anyway, because everything we've seen is too vague.

meh normally i dont take the rules seriously because i can t stand like that normally whoever takes me to the opposite ends up regretting so I am I do what I want and if I want to put in Japanese because I do because nobody is who to tell me nothing I am a distal who does not stay with people? I care only I care and my opinions are the only ones worth
On topic: i expect make decent backstory characters and not make the typical fustrated-maniac mother and typical lovely-sue dougther i hope know the gyms and trials early i want build my pokemon in-game team right now the other question is ¿this is the end of 7th generation? after all seems like final fantasy XV
That's not exactly on topic though... that's still your hopes and dreams for the games

The player character still has the trial amulet.
Did I miss that? Is it in the new trailer?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it
9ce96c0f69.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom