• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia |[Endgame - Mafia Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be a sub
latest

Day 1 Start

In the kingdom of Askr, the nexus of all worlds and home of the Order of Heroes, trouble was occuring again. Princess Veronica of the Emblian Empire had contracted another force of Heroes, this time a small group that had infiltrated the Order's gathered forces. Upon learning of this from Veronica's boasts and threats at the end of another battle, Anna, the commander of the Order, decided to lock down the order's main garrison until the infiltrators could be identified and their bindings to Veronica's service broken. But word of the cause got out and paranoia began to spread.
"Hey, why don't we just kill anyone that looks suspicious? I'll help~♪"
"Uwhehe, kill, kill! Yes, weses will fight with you!" "Please, let's all calm down-"
"Oh, to help make things easier for you? Look, Peri caught one already~"
As chaos ensued, Anna looked on and sighed. In order to regain some control over the situation, she made a decison and yelled over the melee. "STOP THIS! After everyone turned to look (and the few who didn't immediately were restrained, she continued. "Now that I have your attention, I have a proposal. If you're all so eager to find and deal with the infiltrators like this, let's make a system for it. There's a little game I've heard about in my travels that lends itself to this situation..." After Anna explained, everyone accepted her suggestion (the more murderous of the group needing some coaxing). As the players gathered around to start the game, Veronica's agents stood among them, confident they'd never be identified in time...

All Role PMs are out and game has started! D1 lasts roughly 48 hours from the time of this post, but here's a countdown to help keep track: Countdown Timer
Hyper-Maj triggers at 66% of players (rounded up) voting on the same victim, which is currently 8 votes.
You may begin when ready, have fun~

Last edited:
I am checking in for now. Will be in class for a little while longer.

Stay sharp, town.

Ted.

Confirming

Vote: Elementar for attempting to act innocent :p

I'm passively confirming. Don't want to anger anyone actively.

You know what, usually I get mad at stuff like this, but this sounds so innocent I can't get myself to feel mad, not even to pretend so it feels like something is happening.

Vote: Rocket Cloud

You don't like Corrin. Who is the most human lord in the series.

Checking in. I like what I'm seeing. A day one lynch should reveal a lot, provided we vote well. I look forward to seeing how the game is played here.

VOTE: Space.

Space is darkness. Cavernous. Suspicious.

Vote: HumanDawn

For:

1. Calling Corrin the most human lord in the series, which I hope is a joke :p
2. Calling me Rocket Cloud :p

They are the most human lord in the series, rivaled only by maybe Roy.

Rocket Cloud, Rocket Queen, your name is not important, what is important is that you don't like Corrin, which must be fixed immediately. If you think about it, you will figure that you are wrong and that I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom