• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Borgy's Map Shop! (For RPs and Stories in the Writer's Workshop) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorgyDudeMan

Magical Pokémon
Reaction score
Hey there! I just opened this map shop for some random reason. Here you can request maps meant for RPs (are stuff like this a thing) and stories in the Writer's Workshop! :)
1. Expect your map to be made within around 3 days to 1 week
2. Due to how lazy I am, include a rough outline of your map and a description on how the map should look like
3. These maps are meant for use only on this site
4. You are not allowed to make 2 or more requests on the same week
5. There will be three slots for this shop. Up to 3 people can request for a map. Once the three slots are occupied, I will not accept any requests until one becomes empty
6. From Sunday-Thursday (in the Philippines) I will make your map at 3:00 pm-5:30 pm in Philippine time (or UTC +8:00). Meanwhile on Fridays and Saturdays... well, it's whenever the hell I want to
Ok so here is a sample of my work :)
latest

This map was made for a wiki I was an admin on. I consider this my favorite drawing ever made :)
Slots
1.(empty)
2.(empty)
3.(empty)

Last edited:
Maybe the map of Wings of Fire’s place (I forgot what it was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom