• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

Caught my second Entei, and it's got better IVs than my first one. 1918 CP (instead of 1910), 96% perfection (instead of 91%) :D

I also got a better Snorlax and Chansey, all of those were pretty cool moments.

Caught my third Entei. It's pretty bad compared to the other two (1854, 11/10/10, 69%) but I used Pinap Berry on it so I got 12 Candy now, this was lucky enough :)

Another big YES today was when I found out about the Equinox event and read "double Stardust"

Lots of YES! moments since my last one:

>Caught my fourth (and last) Entei
>2 10km Eggs hatching the same time, both Wonder Dratini; enough Candy to power up Dragonite over 3000 CP, my #1, Level 30; and I have some Candy left, so I'm now working on a second :D
>10km Egg hatching into Wonder Snorlax; enough Candy to power up my best Snorlax to 2493 CP
>Egg hatching into Wonder Chansey, highest level off all the Chansey/Blissey I have currently available too; this one is thus my current best shot at ever getting a good Blissey.

And lots of other more expected/less cool moments, but still memorable; getting a 2nd Gyarados, 2nd Machamp, 1st good Golem, Alakazam getting better... lots of YES! through this event.

On the way home from an oil change, I checked Discord and saw an alert for Larvitar a mile away. I drive over and find a CP92 , I decided to Pinap and get 12 candies. Caught on first ball. I graded him before transferring and to my surprise and joy, he graded a 90%.

Last edited:
LOTS of YES! moments since my last post here. I thought there was lots of YES! last event but this is better.

>All 4 Suicune catches (particularly the first; not as huge of a YES! as Entei but still good)
>Getting Tyranitar
>High CP Flareon spawn and catch
>The Girafarig catch; after 4 hours of waiting it finally happened
>Exeggutor spawn and catch (+Candy to get a second better Exeggutor, rising my Suicune counters to 4) off a Lure

Getting 2 Level 25 Ho-oh 89% and 93% caught at the first throw each.
Getting 2 100% IV Shroomish with half an hour difference from each other.
Basically all of today was a big YES, you can't really just get 5 Dratini in one seaside park session normally :p

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom