• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Been replaying Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. I'm currently going through Episode 4 of the OVA.

As for actual anime I haven't seen before that I watched recently, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 3, and Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue, Episode 2. Been a bit slow on Gundam ZZ, but I'll get there.

And also very recently, been watching some Studio Ghibli stuff as a result of that marathon in Australia. Hell yeah.

G Gundam episode 49

Series complete! Total classic, I'd love to see a sequel or another martial arts-themed Gundam show. I think I'll look up the related mangas.

Back
Top Bottom