• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1489513587998.jpg

I gather there isn't a jokevote stage in smaller games?
That is always up to the players. Let's not go into a deep discussion on how good joke votes are to the game.

A wrong lynch by jokevote could be crucial to the game's outcome.

What do you think about the joke vote MP made on mido even though she wasn't the only one to confirm yet?
What about the fact that Cheff made a joke to vote on me, but never actually made the vote

The fact that MegaPod started off with a joke vote isn't inherantly bad, considering I usually do it every game XD but the fact that he followed it up straight after Mido posted is a bit odd.. Could very well be a Jester as Pika said, not sure right now. Something to keep an eye on. Pika could also be covering for him by suggesting he's just a Jester.

Cheff on the other hand probably should have voted if he was going to make a vote like that. If it's a joke vote situation it should be followed up with a vote. I could be looking too far into this but I don't really like it.

I am not covering for anyone here. I found it rather odd that Megapod voted for Mido for not confirming, whereas Darth and Zachie had also not confirmed till that time.

I was considering the possibility of jester, but considering the size and overall nature of the game, the presence of jester doesn't look likely. I also voted Megapod in that regard.

Overall, Darth is looking positive with his intent of generating discussion. Megapod is mostly joking (I was doing the same earlier) and took my vote in good humour, Mido was here earlier but has not said much apart from confirmation. Same is the case with Neon and Cheff. However, Cheff had something to say about RNG and Darth being scum again, he didn't follow it through.

I am not a fan of Zachie's posts here. He is trying to use the newbie card which has already expired a few games back. Also, I don't like the shade he puts on me in respect to me covering for Pod.

Unvote: Megapod

Vote: Zachie

Zachie bro, give us some milk content. I know it's D1 but like you correctly guessed, the time for joke votes is already gone. There are quite a few topics on which we can discuss now.

Ok I'll make it easier for you. Answer these 2 questions for me.

Q1: Who would you rather vote now: Megapod, Cheff or me? Anyone else?

Q2: Why?

I am not covering for anyone here. I found it rather odd that Megapod voted for Mido for not confirming, whereas Darth and Zachie had also not confirmed till that time.

I was considering the possibility of jester, but considering the size and overall nature of the game, the presence of jester doesn't look likely. I also voted Megapod in that regard.

Overall, Darth is looking positive with his intent of generating discussion. Megapod is mostly joking (I was doing the same earlier) and took my vote in good humour, Mido was here earlier but has not said much apart from confirmation. Same is the case with Neon and Cheff. However, Cheff had something to say about RNG and Darth being scum again, he didn't follow it through.

I am not a fan of Zachie's posts here. He is trying to use the newbie card which has already expired a few games back. Also, I don't like the shade he puts on me in respect to me covering for Pod.

Zachie bro, give us some milk content. I know it's D1 but like you correctly guessed, the time for joke votes is already gone. There are quite a few topics on which we can discuss now.

Where do Zachie use the newbie card?

He is trying to use the newbie card which has already expired a few games back.
Lol.. What? No, I'm really not. I was asked a question and I analysed it. Unless you're referring to me asking about the joke vote thing? That seems like an awful lot to go on to vote me.

More will come when I get onto my laptop. Stay tuned.

Not explicitly, of course. But I get that feel in these posts of his.
Please explain how the first one in any way gives you the feeling of me playing a newbie card.. not a lot of BG games are small. You're reaching. I understand where you're coming from on the second post, so I'll let that one slide but you're still wrong.

Firstly, pick a side Pika. You contradict yourself a couple times in this post. First one I noticed was you call me out on using the newbie card & then you baby me by providing me two simple questions to answer. Next off, you call me out for answering Darth & potentially generate discussion with my jabs at people but celebrate Darth for it. You also mention that you voted MegaPod bc a Jester didn't seem likely, but said two posts later that you were joking around with him. Which one is it?

You ask me for some "content," but is my last post not just that? I made some conclusions & accusations and then waited to see the effect that they would have on the other people in the game. It's a small game, so we need all the help and information we can get.

To answer your questions, I would like to (and will be) voting for you. My reasoning is that you're not making a lot of sense & you look to be trying to push against me very quickly and with choppy reasoning, with my "newbie card" use being your most prominent point, not to mention the points that I raised above. This looks like an OMGUS, but I promise you it isn't and I'm sure I'm not the only person who sees him as at least a little bit suspicious.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

What about the fact that Cheff made a joke to vote on me, but never actually made the vote
Wait... I didn't? I meant to... But hey, since it was only to spark discussion this worked as well
Cheff on the other hand probably should have voted if he was going to make a vote like that. If it's a joke vote situation it should be followed up with a vote. I could be looking too far into this but I don't really like it.
You're looking too far into this yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom