• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review League

I'm posting to say that @AceTrainer14's prize banner is complete! Thanks to @canisaries for her hard work and to the both of them for being patient during Ace's overseas travels. I'll be adding 10 points to @canisaries for her contribution. Feel free to share the prize results here if either/both of you want to! :D Or maybe we'll see it in Ace's signature when he finally comes back to us? ;)

I'll leave the decision of when to show it up to Ace. :)

Also, did a review.

Land of the Roses - Chapter 24

review - 2
chapters - 1
500+ words - 2
review game - 2

total - 7

He's on his way back from his trip now and said he'll put it in his sig when he's back! hehe

The review looks good, yo. Again, you have permission to move it forward if it stalls for a reasonable amount of time! Thanks for movin' it along!

Ringwood High: Freshmen Year

review - 2
chapter - 1
500+ words - 2
24h within upload - 4
total - 9

Ringwood High: Freshmen Year

review - 2
chapter - 1
500+ words - 2
24h within upload - 4
total - 9

Yep, I told ya this was okay. Looks good, thanks!

Unsteady Blade – Deen’s Story (Fire Emblem)
Base: 2
Chapter(s): 1
250 Words: 1
Non-Pokemon: 3
Monthly Bonus (Settings): 2
Total: 9 Points

Hunter, Haunted
Base: 2
Chapter(s): 1
250 words: 1
Monthly Bonus (Settings): 2
24 Hours: 4
Review Game: 2
Total: 12 Points

Grand Total: 21 Points

You're a little under 100 words for the monthly challenge in Hunter, Haunted but I'll take it anyway. ;) I always use this site to check word counts if you ever wanna double check yourself. At any rate, updating +21 for ya!

A Blond Ray of Sunshine

Review - 2
One chapter - 1
750 words (Across two posts) - 3
Total - 6

EDIT:

Reverberations of Time

Review - 2
Two chapters - 2
250 words - 1
Speedy review (24hrs) - 4
Total - 9

Permission granted for using Evelina Joy and Joshua Cook (The Long Walk) for Crossover Battles. I believe Agenda should have all the relevant notes on both of them already

Last edited:
A Blond Ray of Sunshine

Review - 2
One chapter - 1
750 words (Across two posts) - 3
Total - 6

EDIT:

Reverberations of Time

Review - 2
Two chapters - 2
250 words - 1
Speedy review (24hrs) - 4
Total - 9

Permission granted for using Evelina Joy and Joshua Cook (The Long Walk) for Crossover Battles. I believe Agenda should have all the relevant notes on both of them already

I asked Agenda if she had the notes, and she no longer does due to the time that's passed, new computer, et cetera, so if you could fill out the forms for them that'd be great!

Points check out, though. Updating now.

Well, looky here, it's a finished banner

Kanto_Banner.png

Thanks to @skittyTail for making this one (Full disclosure, the title placement is entirely me, which explains why it's not at all clever)

With the completion of the banner above, we're caught up on both banner requests made here so far! I appreciate the patience from both recipients, as artwork (especially made for OCs) takes a lot of communication and time that our artists don't have to do. I'd like to reiterate that these prizes might take a little while to complete because of this, hence why they are worth a decent chunk of points.

@lucarioknight56 We've been talking over PMs 'bout this further but I'll deduct those points now and mark as pending until the trade's done tonight! Thanks a ton for your hard work reviewing! EDIT: Shiny delivered!

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase one in-depth review (20 points) for Hunter, Haunted (or what's currently up of it, aka Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2). The aspect I'd like evaluated would be atmosphere, but if there's not enough to say about it, evaluation of the protagonist character (Red) is also an option. The material given shouldn't be over 10 000 words from what I've counted.

If there's any problem with this request, let me know.

I'd like to purchase one in-depth review (20 points) for Hunter, Haunted (or what's currently up of it, aka Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2). The aspect I'd like evaluated would be atmosphere, but if there's not enough to say about it, evaluation of the protagonist character (Red) is also an option. The material given shouldn't be over 10 000 words from what I've counted.

If there's any problem with this request, let me know.

No problems! I'll mark that prize as pending and one of the mods will be on it ASAP~!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom