• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need help, desperate

Mr_MYU

Reaction score
So, I recently I went to my old Pokémon cards and I discovered some odd looking cards.
I tried to look them up on internet, but I couldn't find anything that could give me any kind of information.
It's driving me nuts, that I can't find anything about these cards....

Then I found this forum, so I hope that there are some people that have an idea about what my Pokémon cards are, what they have been used for and where they come from.

I've added pictures of all the cards I have, one of the back of the cards and one closeup from a Pokémon/Trainer card.
On each of the cards is some detailed information about the Pokémon/Trainer. Also on the Pokémon cards there is detailed information about the stats of the Pokémon or a little story of the Trainer.

The details of the cards:
Trainers [probably]:
- Ash
- Brock 2x
- Misty

Pokémons:
#084 Moltres
#086 Muk
#091 Nidorina
#094 Oddish
#097 Onix
#098 Paras
#108 Poliwrath
#114 Rapidash
#115 Raticate
#130 Squirtle 2x
#131 Starmie 2x
#142 Vileplume 2x
#150 Zapdos

I really hope that there is someone that could give me some information about these cards!

~Mr_MYU

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10 (1).jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 30
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 31
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.50.10 (2).jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 31
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.52.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 16.52.38.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 17.02.22.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-18 at 17.02.22.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 31
Are they playable TCG cards or are they collecting info cards?
Could you tell me how you got it (if you remember)?

Are they playable TCG cards or are they collecting info cards?
Could you tell me how you got it (if you remember)?
A friend of mine gave them to me when he moved to an other country, I don't speak him any more, so I can't ask him about it...
I don't know what kind of cards they are, some say that they are just information cards. Others say that the were given away by the Burger King?? Don't know if that's true...
I also think, I've seen every Pokémon related picture on Google and even that doesn't give me any information at all, not even a picture of other cards...

Well one thing is fore sure.
I don't think they are from the 1999 Burger King Pokémon Cards since they are vertical have have scenes from the first movie at the back.
For more info on Burger King Cards, Search Burger King Trading Cards on Bulbapedia.
I am still researching but I can't find those cards either.
I assume they are information cards made by a Pokémon-related company or something.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom