• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Pikashunium's original name is "Satopika Z", how will they explain the name?

Well, we don't know this for certain, since Ash has yet to catch a Grubbin.
It seems rather strange that Ash didn’t captire grubbin, but the new opening makes it likely that Ash is going to use Pikashunium Z, but not 100% sure.

Considering Pikashunium's original name is Satopika Z, how will they explain the name?

My best guess is that it'll be a newly discovered Z-Crystal and some classmate or Kukui will name it in Ash's honour or something. (Like how Bonnie named the form Ash-Greninja). That'll be the simplest explanation.

OR If we're going complex then maybe Aether made (or modified the 'standard' Pikanium Z) the Z-Crystal for Ash.

OR If we're going complex then maybe Aether made (or modified the 'standard' Pikanium Z) the Z-Crystal for Ash.
Ok you know what I'd love to see (but highly unlikely to happen), is that Aether does this or some other favour for Satoshi and he becomes a bit corrupted by this and influenced into maintaining that they're good for a bit after they start to seem overtly evil. Satoshi in shades of grey would be so novel!

Ok you know what I'd love to see (but highly unlikely to happen), is that Aether does this or some other favour for Satoshi and he becomes a bit corrupted by this and influenced into maintaining that they're good for a bit after they start to seem overtly evil. Satoshi in shades of grey would be so novel!

Ever since Ash with Z-Power Ring surfaced, I thought Aether would upgrade Ash's Regular Z-Ring to the new one.

I actually think Ash's current Electrium Z crystal is going to change into the Pikachu specific Z crystal. My guess is that it will happen with another battle against Tapu Koko or when he's put in a situation where he has to save Nebby.

I actually think Ash's current Electrium Z crystal is going to change into the Pikachu specific Z crystal. My guess is that it will happen with another battle against Tapu Koko or when he's put in a situation where he has to save Nebby.

Another scenario. When Ash complete the grand trial with Nanu. Tapu Bulu will swing and swapped the Darkinium Z with Pikashunium Z like what Tapu Koko had did after Hala tried to give him with Fightinium Z. But we all know, Ash Z-Ring is not going to change until Ula Ula Arc begin. That is what we all anticipated. Just don't get high hope or hype way too much on that. Despite, my earlier prediction theory. I also kinda highly doubt is not going to happened.

Second Summary
Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender. There are also images of the episode.

TpP0COT.jpg

Meeting with Silvally has made Lillie once again become unable to touch Pokémon. It appears this has something to do with her past. And what she does to regain her forgotten memories is...

I think we could see a new ending here, with the 1000th episode stuff and that. After all, a new version of Oyasumi Boku no Pikachu is coming to a CD soon.
Unfortunately. We won't get to New ED until the Ending 1 get to the third line of the lyrics for the song.

Who's here is going to feel bad for Shiron for this episode? She's going to be so confused as to why Lillie suddenly doesn't want to touch her.

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender. There are also images of the episode.

TpP0COT.jpg

Expanding on my previous guess, I feel when Nihilego attacked Lillie, Null then attacked Nihilego to destroy it and she was caught in the crossfire. Then in episode 48 Null nearly attacks her and she's traumatized again. I do wonder if she would be helped in this episode though or it will last a couple episodes. Also seems Faba is pretty much the dick who deserves to die and Lusamine is currently innocent.

Expanding on my previous guess, I feel when Nihilego attacked Lillie, Null then attacked Nihilego to destroy it and she was caught in the crossfire. Then in episode 48 Null nearly attacks her and she's traumatized again. I do wonder if she would be helped in this episode though or it will last a couple episodes. Also seems Faba is pretty much the dick who deserves to die and Lusamine is currently innocent.
If you think Lusamine is evil in the games, she is pretty kind and cool in the anime and she might be evil someday. I knew it was Faba, he's the one who has summoned Nihilego making Lillie being afraid of Pokemon. It's so Ultra Beast-related to what happened back then.

If you think Lusamine is evil in the games, she is pretty kind and cool in the anime and she might be evil someday. I knew it was Faba, he's the one who has summoned Nihilego making Lillie being afraid of Pokemon. It's so Ultra Beast-related to what happened back then.

I actually like Lusamine in the anime, she seems good to me but just hard working. Could tell she loves Lillie but her relationship with Gladion is what I am unsure of. I do believe that Lillie's eventual appearance change will deal with either getting over her fear in this episode or when something happens to Lusamine. I think Faba will cause Nihilego to attack Lusamine and carry her into the Ultra Space where she'd start going crazy. Depends on how dark the series will go tbh.

I wonder if this is episode where Gladion's Silvally truly becomes a Silvally...or was it already a Silvally to begin with o_O

I think it would have been Silvally before getting the mask but I think he traumatized Lillie while having the mask on because I believes she gets traumatized in episode 48 and it carries over to here where she can't touch Shiron etc.

All I can say is after this. We won't be watching another episode until November 23. That is I'm guessing Nanu & Acerola will make their own début appearance to invite the class to Ula Ula right after this sinister conspiracy of Faba announcing of using Ultra Beasts to rule the Alola and then the whole world to create New World Order. Where Team Flare had failed to do so. In which he will openly announced to hunt down Nebby to use it and create Ultra Wormhole to draw all those extradimensional being to control it.

Only to be backfire to drawing out the true villain (Team Ultra or Ultra Recon Team) from Ultra Sun and Moon. In which Necrozma will come to the picture sparking another epic arc series like XY & Z. But I doubt is not going to happened.

I smell Faba. Since there is a Hypno, something bad may happen here...

Another villain had psychotic attitude that want to establishing New World Order. In which every past villain had failed to do so. I believe the outcome will definitely backfire in a way. Where he will controlled by the Ultra Beasts, when SHTF. Also for Lillie, I believe she is going to overcome again and be able to touch Pokémon once more as seen when she change into her Z-Powered Form, her eyes spark of determination of secretly to stop Faba and her Mom plan will burn. That is where her character ready to shine.

Last edited:
Here is a new image of the episode.

Atvc4uf.png
This doesn't seem right here... I thought Lillie was able to touch her Snowy, but it looks like something really terrible has happened to her and somehow seemed scared of it... Type: Null is the only hope to solve that mystery.

This doesn't seem right here... I thought Lillie was able to touch her Snowy, but it looks like something really terrible has happened to her and somehow seemed scared of it... Type: Null is the only hope to solve that mystery.
Yeah, the encounter with Type: Null must have really hurt her mentally. Maybe we'll see a bit more of what happened when she sees it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom