• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

6th Gen Trade Shop!!! :D .. Events, Shinies & still growing

@Truly Deceptive

Unfortunately, i'm not interested in conducting Any shop trade of any kind when the Rules of my Trade Shop have not been respected & followed... Which they have not in this case.

sorry

I'm interested in your 20th anniversary Victini, Darkrai, Jirachi, and Arceus (only one of each). I can offer:

Cloned shiny Venomoth, nickname Azure
Cloned shiny Zapdos
Cloned shiny Ariados, nickname Razz
Cloned shiny Pineco, nickname Reppo
Cloned shiny Elekid, nickname Lance
Cloned shiny Camerupt, nickname Rupert
Shiny Corsola
Shiny Remoraid
Shiny Wailmer (I'll give you multiple if you want them, I have a billion of them, not cloned)
Shiny Whiscash
Shiny Swablu, cloned I think, 5 competitive IVs
Shiny event (SUM2013) Giratina
Shiny red Basculin
Shiny event (XYZ) Xerneas
Shiny event (XYZ) Yveltal

FC is 1564-2044-7042
IGN is Emily, Emmeline, or Eloise depending on which Gen VI game it is. (Pretty sure it's Eloise in ORAS, the other two are XY just don't remember which IGN for which game!)
My time zone is EST as well. Vorlon.

@Lennongrad

i'm sorry for the late reply... just synced my emails tbh ^^;;;

i'll set aside one Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, and jirachi for you
(... just gotta charge the 2ds first to confirm in Y :) )

just a couple questions before i make a final desision:

- Is your shiny xyz shiny event Xernius and Yvettle the jpn one by chance?
.... just asking because i already have multiple of the english one
(but seeking to complete my descerates EU event and jpn one)

- What nature is your sum2013 shiny Giratina event?
... still seeking for one of a better nature than the one i got way back when. xD

Other than that, i do have interest in a few of your fishing shinies... just gotta check my shiny arsenal to double check which i don't have yet

Again, sorry for the late reply :S

@Blahmon

- No, unfortunately the Xerneas/Yveltal isn't the Japanese one.
- The shiny event Giratina is Brave, Naive, or Hasty.

Also, some non-shiny events I didn't mention:
-FAL2020 Mew (Mild, Naughty, or Lonely)
-GF 2016 Mew (Quirky or Hasty)
-GF 2016 Celebi (Lax, Serious, Timid, or Hasty)
-SPR2013 Meloetta (Quirky, Relaxed, or Jolly)
-Plasma Deoxys (Docile or Adamant)
-Movie14 Victini (Hasty, Adamant, or Bashful)
-WIN2018 Keldeo (Rash or Lax)
-PKTOPIA Electivire (Adamant)
-TRU Shaymin (Mild)
-GAMESTP Jirachi (Careful)

Last edited:
@Lennongrad

any prefered nature on victini or arceus?
.... all those are still in my Y :)
also set the darkai and jirachi aside for you

• Are any of those shiny Wailmer Modest, Jolly, or Adamant by chance? ... :)

• Also interested in your PKTOPIA Electivire (as long as it's untouched), shiny Corsola, and Shiny Remaroid in return for my 4 events. :)

The Electivire is UT. It is cloned however, in case that would be an issue.
I do have a Modest Wailmer but it's in my Moon unfortunately :( The natures I have in Bank currently are Bold, Naughty x3, Hardy x3, Rash, Calm, Naive, Brave x2, and Bashful.
What natures do you want for the Remoraid and Corsola? The Remoraid are Timid, Quiet, Rash, Mild, and Quirky. The Corsola are Lonely, Careful, Naughty, and Modest.

I'll take the Timid Victini with the four perfect IVs and the Bold Arceus. :)

So that's Electivire, Remoraid, and Corsola you want? Did you still want a Giratina or any of those Wailmer?

@Lennongrad

oh i'm fine with clones.. no worries. :)

• that event Electivire sounds great, i'll take it!:D

• hmm i don't have my moon cartridge on me at this time so lets keep it a 6th gen trade;) ... i'll go with the your best naughty nature Wailmer you have then.:p

• I'll go with the quiet Remaroid:)

• I'll go with the modest Corsola if that's alright:)

... Ok, i set aside the 4 iv timid Victini and bold arceus with your jirachi and darkrai ^^

Yeah.. the better of your naughty wailmer, quiet remariod, modest corsola and that UT electivire clone (those 4) will due for those 4 events:)

I'm gonna be going to bed in a little bit but when's a good trade time for you bud? :3
... less hassle because same time zone xD

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom