• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Must-sees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Every year I have a handful of movies I watch during the month of October.

And I was wondering if there's anything you lovely people also watch every Halloween? Or if there's anything you're looking forward to this month.

I'm personally looking forward to Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family, Addams Family Values, The Nightmare Before Christmas. So needless to say I'll be tuning into Freeform's 13 Days of Halloween. :D

And if Disney shows Halloweentown I'll be watching those too. I'm not an avid viewer, but I also watch a bit of Halloween Wars on Food Network too.

So what will you guys be tuning into? It can be tv specials, movies, music, whatever. Share it with us!

I don't really have a tradition with Halloween. I'm trying to change that though, given that I like the holiday a lot. I've already watched Nightmare Before Christmas. Besides that, I've been working on a Halloween playlist on Youtube that I can leave on for background noise when I'm at home. Songs include Wandering Ghosts from Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Spooky Scary Skeletons (of course), Monster Mash, and several others. I'd watch some horror films but I'm not as into those as I am horror games and books. Speaking of which, I need to finish Bram Stoker's Dracula before Halloween.

For TV shows I watch, I'll be watching the inevitable special Halloween episodes they'll do.

As for movies though:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Halloween films (only 1, 2, 4, and 5. 3 and the others aren't my favorite)
Hocus Pocus
Halloweentown films
Twitches
Under Wraps
The Haunted Mansion
Frankenweenie
Forever 16
The Addams Family films

And any other movie about Halloween or monsters, horror or otherwise. I'll also tune in to Hallmark Channel to see what Halloween movies they'll put out.

I haven't seen it in a couple of years, but I love Corpse Bride. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually prefer it over Nightmare Before Christmas (though I might be biased because my dad is Nightmare Before Christmas obsessed and he's played the movie so many times at our house that I've gotten pretty sick of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom