• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

We can't calculate a Pokémon's density if we don't know its volume. We are only given height and mass. Trying to make up a volume number is speculation.

The article for Carlita states that she makes a cameo appearance in M20, but this is false, with only Juanita appearing in the scene.

We can't calculate a Pokémon's density if we don't know its volume. We are only given height and mass. Trying to make up a volume number is speculation.
CycAoXFUQAA_Qf0.jpg

Now, one of us might have some wrong numbers, but if we can figure out how many pixels tall Cosmoem is in the Pokemon viewer on the Pokedex and find out the size of a pixel and measure it’s length and width we can find it’s density. You can try it yourself if you don’t believe me. I didn’t have Cosmoem so I couldn’t do this

I'd like to add some dub edits to EP073's page in accordance to Dogasu's new comparison.
-Professor Oak tells Ash in the original that the Pokémon League will be starting the following week and that Gary Oak has already set off for the Indigo Plateau. This information is omitted in the dub.
-When Ash runs past Otoshi, Otoshi accuses him of trying to escape his challenge in the original. In the dub, he says that he doesn't have the right attitude to compete in the Pokémon League.
-In the dub, when Otoshi tells Ash he will either "lose his Badges now, or lose them later", he implies that the Trainers who do not win at the Pokémon League will have their Badges taken. The Japanese version is slightly clearer: he states that Ash's badges will be useless if he loses during the first round. (first part moved from trivia)
-In the original, after Otoshi is revealed to not have badges with him, Ash is astonished at him for having the gall to be on the way to the Pokémon League without him. In the dub, he instead chastises him for his plan to steal his badges backfiring.
-In the original, Jessie wants to enter the Pokémon League for the first time, while in the dub she is more eager to get away from her teammates and become a "solo superstar".
-When Brock looks at all of James's items, instead of a Pokémon card collection which appeared in the original, photos of James are shown in the dub. The card on top is Dark Primeape from the Team Rocket expansion. The dialogue referring to them is changed accordingly.
-In the dub, the closing narration states that the Pokémon League will start "tomorrow", contradicting the following episode and earlier dialogue in the Japanese version. In the original, it is simply stated it will start "soon".

CycAoXFUQAA_Qf0.jpg

Now, one of us might have some wrong numbers, but if we can figure out how many pixels tall Cosmoem is in the Pokemon viewer on the Pokedex and find out the size of a pixel and measure it’s length and width we can find it’s density. You can try it yourself if you don’t believe me. I didn’t have Cosmoem so I couldn’t do this

All of that is blatant speculation, why would you base the calculation of an image/game model? We need an actual number, not some guess.

Anyways, it’s for sure the densest Pokemon even if we can’t find it’s density. It’s 4 inches tall and weighs over a ton.

On Lillie and Gladion's pages, please remove "the" from "the Aether Paradise". It's simply "Aether Paradise", with no "the" in the name.

Inversely, in the anime section on Nebby's page, "Aether Foundation's sealed lab" should be changed to "Aether Paradise's sealed lab", since it's supposed to be a location. You could also change it to "the Aether Foundation's sealed lab", since the foundation is in charge of the place, but if I had to make a choice, I'd choose Paradise.

If you see "the Aether Paradise" anywhere else, please remove "the" unless it's actually describing something adjacent to Aether Paradise (e.g., "the Aether Paradise labs", with "the" referring to the labs and not Aether Paradise itself).

I haven't seen mention of this yet, but QR Code Magearna is available for USUM.
The method is the same as it was for SM (after becoming Champion, scan a QR Code, then talk to the deliveryman in Hau'oli City's mall). It uses the same QR Codes, and the Magearna that you obtain appears to be identical.

Got two USUM glitches for the List of Glitches in Generation VII page. The first is a minor glitch but depending upon where the Player stands when they interact with the Ditto chef (part of the Ditto are replacing people sidequest), when the real chef returns, he can get stuck in his running animation for about 30 seconds. You can see more about it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcMRZ_K8ERY&ab_channel=PokeTipsOfficial
(starts at 1:01 mark).
The second glitch is with the Move Tutors. If a Pokémon knows three moves or less, when the Move tutor teaches the move, the Pokémon's first move is overwritten by the tutored move instead of adding it as the fourth move. The glitch doesn't affect Pokémon that know four moves when taught a move tutor move. You can see more about it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S7H5cEvA-g&ab_channel=PokeTipsOfficial
(starts at 1:15 mark).

In the anime section on the Nihilego page, it says that Faba summoned multiple Nihilego in SM050. However, it's likely it's only a single Nihilego using Double Team. It isn't directly stated this is the case, but it's possible considering a.) Only two closely related shots show multiple Nihilego, b.) They appear out of thin air rather than out of the wormhole, c.) They disappear when Silvally attacks them all at once, d.) The other Nihilego are never brought up again, and e.) This isn't the first time a wild Pokemon in the anime uses a move that can ordinarily only be learned via TM. So I think it should be edited like this:

"In SM050, Faba managed to summon multiple a Nihilego from an Ultra Wormhole. Lusamine, Gladion, and Ash briefly battled the Ultra Beasts Beast before one it took Lusamine into the Ultra Wormhole and disappeared."

Also, again, please remove the word "the" before "the Aether Paradise" on the following pages:
  • Lillie
  • Alola
  • Professor Burnet
  • Gladion
  • Lusamine (Crimson Invasion 96)
  • Registeel (Crimson Invasion 68)
  • Hau
  • Poké Ball
There's a "the" in the "Aether Paradise Conservation Area (Guardians Rising 116)" article, but it doesn't need to be removed because "the" refers to "the conservation area of Aether Paradise".

Last edited:
Mimikyu's exclusive Z-move "Let's Snuggle Forever" is currently missing from the Signature move page. It should probably be added into the Z-move section.

QR Scanner

Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon
Melemele Island
Litwick
Level: 9
Special Move: Endure

Last edited:
I think it is 100% safe to remove the excessive vendor prefixing on the Roundy templates.

According to caniuse.com, all browsers since 2011 support the syntax unprefixed (aside from Opera Mini, which doesn't support it with a prefix either). And if there really is a user in the <1% using a browser that doesn't support said border-radius, the worst thing that could happen is that they have square corners. It actually doesn't look that bad, though.

Besides, in the monobook CSS, they only prefix -moz and -webkit, and in Bulbapedia's own newdesign.css, border-radius isn't prefixed at all.

For example, I curl'd the page https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Withdraw_(move) and used sed to remove vendor prefixes (sed "s/ -[a-z]*-border-[^:]*: [0-9]*[a-z];//g"). It saved over 50% (329732 bytes vs 160829 bytes) from the raw HTML source. That was without proper space removal, so I am sure even more could be saved.

I suggest using the shorthand syntax, as it is always shorter, especially for Roundytl and Roundybr which only need three values. The only drawback is that it would cause issues if someone decided to combine multiple Roundy templates. And, apparently, the Samsung Galaxy S4's stock browser on an older version of Android.

Here would be the shorthand syntax:
Roundy:
Code:
border-radius:{{{1|10px}}};
Roundytl:
Code:
border-radius:{{{1|10px}}} 0 0;
Roundytr:
Code:
border-radius:0 {{{1|10px}}} 0 0;
Roundybl:
Code:
border-radius:0 0 {{{1|10px}}} 0;
Roundybr:
Code:
border-radius:0 0 {{{1|10px}}};
Roundytop:
Code:
border-radius:{{{1|10px}}} {{{1|10px}}} 0 0;
Roundybottom:
Code:
border-radius:0 0 {{{1|10px}}} {{{1|10px}}};
Roundyleft:
Code:
border-radius:{{{1|10px}}} 0 {{{1|10px}}} 0;
Roundyright:
Code:
border-radius:0 {{{1|10px}}} 0 {{{1|10px}}};

Are the terms used for the different sections of Team Rocket's Castle official? Because if they aren't, I think terms like "1F Left", "1F Right", "2F Left" etc. would be a LOT better.

Also, I think the National Pokédex list still has the Generation VII header unlinked, while all other Generation headers are linked.

I noticed something while surfing through some XY anime episodes. Particularly this one:

XY035 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

In the episode's description of the battle between Froakie and Hawlucha, it states that Froakie used Cut at two different points. That's incorrect, as Froakie didn't have Cut until after Hawlucha joined the team (to be exact, Froakie learns cut in XY episode 038, three episodes later). It was actually Pound that Froakie used during that battle. Someone needs to fix that, please, as learning Cut is a plot-point for episode 38. Thanks in advance.

I feel like the page for Poni Beach needs to be changed slightly. It says that this location only appears in USUM. This is only partially true. While the location "Poni Beach" only appears in USUM, that beach was there in SM, just as part of Poni Wilds.

Back
Top Bottom