• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fills the sign-ups.
It doesn't, there's one more spot left.

In either case, because of something that's going to happen this weekend that will prevent me from updating, the game will start no sooner than Monday 20th. Sorry it's getting held back just a little bit, but we're still within the 20 days timeframe and it's better to delay it a little instead of having bad updating times.

Elementar told me in private he's droping off from signups, so there was a hole in the list and Mellow Ezlo covered it.

Why post that now instead of when he actually said that? Unless that was mere minutes ago...
When someone asks me for something in private, I wouldn't like to come in and announce it to everyone immediately unless there is some reason.
Now that there is (Mellow signing up and the resulting confusion) I had to tell you all, though.

I'll fill that gap.

This is gonna be hell for me, isn't it. I am not prepared >.>

I’d join if there was a spot, i guess i’ll be a spectator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom