• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Is there no way to keep those roles in and still make it 13p?
I'm afraid not; hopefully in a future game :p
Well, even if there was, he really couldn't use them, since he kinda announced them to the whole community.
Yeah, I certainly don't plan doing it this time. It would make the game too complicated... and trust me even without them it's complicated enough already :p

I'd like to add Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1 Water (13p) to the Small game queue, DarthWolf is going to MoD and co-host.

With Digi-Mafia Adventure beginning, 90s Game Mafia [15p] Hosted by @returnofMCH and @Rainbow Cloud may post sign-ups.

I've also added Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Mafia [17p] (hosted by moi), to the Large Games queue (don't worry FA, I've still got your spot reserved).

90s Game Mafia [15p] Hosted by @returnofMCH and @Rainbow Cloud may post sign-ups.
I'm afraid that just can't do. As we're having a special intermission from the top of M.E.'s tower.
Stating that signups for holiday mafia 2017 will open up a.s.a.p.

I'm sorry MCH and RC but you guys will be up next after Holiday Mafia. Mistake on our part for not mentioning earlier

Back
Top Bottom