• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired, and I just want to listen to music all day.

i feel awful honestly
i am physically well, though, so i'm grateful for that, but my emotions are just a complete mess

Not good at all.

My niece has been in the hospital since Saturday, and while she's getting better, and is set to be fine she most likely won't be let out for Christmas. Beyond that I've been pretty sick myself since Friday, and while it seemed like that was almost done I feel like its trying to resurface now as a stomach bug. Bleh.

Full, and kinda relieved to almost be done with an illustration.

Not good at all.

My niece has been in the hospital since Saturday, and while she's getting better, and is set to be fine she most likely won't be let out for Christmas. Beyond that I've been pretty sick myself since Friday, and while it seemed like that was almost done I feel like its trying to resurface now as a stomach bug. Bleh.
That sounds bad. :( I hope things get better for you and your niece!

Very stressed.
Got into an argument with one of my sisters and totally killed the good day we were having.

Back
Top Bottom