• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is the only Wii U-exclusive game that is worth getting for the Wii U. The rest are either not worth getting (ranging from alright, but not enough to buy a Wii u, to rubbish), or not exclusive to the Wii U.

Last edited:
The Dark Matter family from Kirby aren't that scary. They're just circles. Queen Sectonia is best villain because she has a creative design (she deliberately looks out-of-place, being the most detailed character in the game), unique visual motifs (when was the last time you saw evil flowers?), and a backstory. (Also, off-topic, I headcanon Sectonia as sounding like Nightmare Moon.)

The Dark Matter family from Kirby aren't that scary. They're just circles. Queen Sectonia is best villain because she has a creative design (she deliberately looks out-of-place, being the most detailed character in the game), unique visual motifs (when was the last time you saw evil flowers?), and a backstory. (Also, off-topic, I headcanon Sectonia as sounding like Nightmare Moon.)
Yeeeesssss. I can totaly imagine nightmare moon saying things that Queen sectonia says.

Of course, my favorite baddy is star dream but that's only because Kirby super star ultra is my favorite game.

Queen Sectonia is best villain because she has a creative design (she deliberately looks out-of-place, being the most detailed character in the game), unique visual motifs (when was the last time you saw evil flowers?), and a backstory. (Also, off-topic, I headcanon Sectonia as sounding like Nightmare Moon.)

I agree! I think Triple Deluxe has some really beautiful character designs for the villains, especially Sectonia. She's definitely beautiful.

Diablo games aren't that great, after your first play through it just becomes 'spamgrindgetmorestuff' for the rest of playtime.

Minecraft is kinda going into a different direction that I don't really like. While new mobs and more blocks is fine, the game always had a nice highlight in it's base simplicity which was open for mods.

Last edited:
Diablo games aren't that great, after your first play through it just becomes 'spamgrindgetmorestuff' for the rest of playtime.

Minecraft is kinda going into a different direction that I don't really like. While new mobs and more blocks is fine, the game always had a nice highlight in it's base simplicity which was open for mods.
Probobly one of the reason why 1.10.7 is the preferred version for mods.

I don’t get the appeal of stickerbush symphony as a song
The brawl remix is amazing, but the original just sounds odd no matter what.
Eh, I dunno. It's good ambience, but as a song it's definitely weird.

On the topic of Brawl and music. What's up with half of the music the put in the game? I mean, yeah, some of it's cool music to listen to, and the remixes are cool. But like, who thought that the bath time music from Nintendogs was appropriate music to fight to? I know in most games you can change the rate certain music tracks appear, even able to turn off specific tracks entirely, but it's still weird when I'm playing on my 3DS or something and I run into one of those tracks tht just doesn't work.

I argue that's part of the charm of Super Smash Bros.' music selection, personally - not only themes suited for battle and action, but also a bit of a history museum of Nintendo (plus a few guest properties). The same can be said for much of the roster, stages and Trophies, and for that reason, I find it okay that it's not the most hardcore fighting game out there to play.

Besides, what other music would you stick in a Nintendogs stage?
(Edit: On the note of that remix, I personally enjoy it greatly because it's done by the same people who did the Light Plane remix - that song is friggin' amazing.)

It really ticks me off when I hear music that related to a specific character but that character isn't in smash.

I can't remember if I've said this before, but I'll say it again in more depth.

I really dislike it when some games rely on a strict RNG system that is used to factor in the success of obtaining or even finding something. I love the Yo-Kai Watch series and enjoyed Dragon Ball Fusions, but I really cannot stand the BS RNGs they have in place. Yo-Kai have such a low chance of successfully befriending, that even when you do every possible thing to increase the odds, it still does not guarantee a success. And it's not like Pokemon either where you can keep chucking balls at it, you have to actually end the battle to see if it was a success or not. And in DB Fusions, you have to jump through loops to encounter canon characters in time rifts, and the ones you want may not even appear, so you would have to do the same process all over again repeatedly. Worse is that 50 percent of the time, no recruitable characters will appear in time rifts but a team of fusions instead, making it a waste of time. At least YKW is better than this, cause Yo-Kai actually appear on the map.

It just gets frustrating and discouraging after awhile. Part of me wants to continue my character hunt in DB Fusions, but the process is so convoluted that I don't really want to.

Back
Top Bottom