• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Major Staff and Forum Structure Changes!

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Howdy everyone! It's been an exciting couple of days for the staff resulting in a lot to announce so buckle up tight.
tumblr_n5bx17XaxA1s5k8ilo1_500.gif

STAFF PROMOTIONS
First of all, you may be wondering why @dig isn't making this announcement. Well he's currently helping out overseeing Bulbagarden's functioning as a whole, so he will no longer be acting as Head Admin. @Enzap will be taking his place in this role. I'm looking forward to working for all of you reading this as the new Head!

If you've been around the forums for a while you may also recognize @Rocket Queen, our current Social Media Coordinator. He is also helping out at the top with dig, so another familiar face, @Dolce, has been promoted to Deputy Social Media Coordinator to work her magic in that department.

If you read dig's announcement from a mere week ago you may remember that @Maniacal Engineer @diamondpearl876 and @Neo Blaze were recently promoted to admins. I just wanted everyone to know that they impressed senior staff enough that all three have already finished their training! Good work guys, you're going to do great things on this site. :)

Now to fill the gap in mid-level staff left behind by all of those promotions, we have four new well deserving Super Mods! Congrats to @noworry, @TeaWest, @Cresselia92, and @Rainbow Cloud!

That's it for this round of promotions. It makes me extremely happy to see such a dedicated group of staffers ready to help with anything we ask of them. Who knows, with all these promotions we might need some more folks to fill in our ranks before long. ;)

STRUCTURAL CHANGES
I still have a few more big changes to announce! The forum section The World Beyond is being completely reorganized. Here's a list of the following changes that will be going into effect soon.
  1. Video Games & Technology will be merged with Entertainment Inc under the name of the latter. From our side they've been operating as essentially the same section for some time now since they share staffers, and their subject matter is so similar we felt it was the natural decision.
  2. The subforum Post Count++ will be abolished and all threads that would go in that section will now be posted in its parent forum Outside the Box.
  3. The subforum Support and Advice is being promoted to its own standalone forum in The World Beyond outside of OtB. We felt this section provides valuable resources for our users and wanted it to be a bit more visible. Thanks to @Cresselia92, @CherubCookie, and @dragon_nataku for stepping up to moderate. If you have any questions about the section contact one of them!

phew.gif

That's all the announcements I have for today! Thank you for the time you took out of your day to read all of this! If you have questions about any this feel free to ask below or shoot me a message.

Back
Top Bottom