• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the best episode ever

Ash reunites with all of his past companions. Together they travel on a remote island that is known for its exquisite nature. It has beautiful flowers and a fairly large forest area.

The island is inhabited excusively by fox Pokemon (Fennekin, Vulpix, Zorua etc.). At the center of the island there is an ice cave where Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales live. The cave is a mystery of nature.

Ash and company (and their Pokemon) spend the day playing with the fox Pokemom of the island. The local Zorua play tricks on them and a lot of shenanigans ensue. At night they make a camp fire and share stories of what each one of them have been doing ever since they stopped travelling with Ash. They also recall their old travels and laugh at funny things they did or funny things that happened to them.

Team Rocket had followed the group to steal their Pokemon, but the fox Pokemon were so friendly that Team Rocket got distracted. Then they decided to take the day off and relax on the island, enjoying the delicious fruits they found.

Not really the best episode, just something I would like to see. :ROFLMAO:

Ta-dah! Today's guest speaker is Serena!?

The episode begins with another routine day at the Pokémon School. But this time Professor Kukui walks in and announces that he has arranged for a special guest to visit this week. Coming all the way from the Kalos region, to teach you guys about Pokémon Showcases and Contests...

Serena: "Ta-dah!"
Ash: (grotesque shocked face) "WHOOAAA SERENA?!?"

Serena has brought in some macaroons for the class to snack on while she talks about Pokémon Showcases. Mallow gets really excited and wants to learn how to bake some for her restaurant. After her speech, Serena's Braxien & Sylveon put on a performance for the whole class to enjoy and get the idea.

Next, she spends some time getting Ash up to speed with what's been going on with her journeys in Hoenn since they set off on their own ways. She finds the battle & performing combination of Contests & the points system a little confusing, but is getting the hang of it. She mentions that she competed in this year's Wallace Cup, but lost in the quarterfinals to a "blue-haired girl" (Dawn), who was nevertheless very nice & shared some pointers with her about Contests.

Lillie then comes up to Serena and talks about her own adventures in Alola and how she has struggled with doubt. Serena is quick to understand because she didn't know what to do as a Trainer for a long time, but she saw Ash as a role model and found her true calling in performances. When Serena mentions that she changed her clothes and cut her hair to symbolize this point in her journey, Lillie is reminded of her "Z-Powered Form".

Snowy (now an Alolan Ninetales) and Serena's Sylveon seem to really like each other as well, and Serena explains that as an Eevee Sylveon was very shy, but was able to overcome it through the bond they shared. Lillie says that Snowy was the same way when it hatched, but has since become much more confident and willing to stand up for her.

Then all of a sudden...Lillie announces that she wants to have a battle with Serena! To be continued...

Ditto. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I would be completely overjoyed if this really does happen.

Last edited:
The other idea I had that I REALLY hope makes it into the Sun & Moon series at some point in the future...

The Ruins of Hope! Braving Tapu Fini's fog!!

Lana is eager to see how her teacher Ida is doing, so the group heads to Seafolk Village on Poni Island. There they find that Ida's Brionne has evolved into a Primarina, and mastered Oceanic Operetta. Ida tells the group about the Ruins of Hope and the spirit of the ocean, Tapu Fini - it possesses waters with healing powers, but is known for haboring a deep resentment towards humans. Ash, Lana, Ida, Kanoa, Popplio, and Primarina set out for the Ruins in an attempt to seek out Tapu Fini's blessing and try to prove themselves worthy by withstanding its debilitating fog. But will Lana, with her undeniable love for the ocean & Water-type Pokémon, be able to sway the Tapu's heart?

Ash reunites with all of his past companions. Together they travel on a remote island that is known for its exquisite nature. It has beautiful flowers and a fairly large forest area.

The island is inhabited excusively by fox Pokemon (Fennekin, Vulpix, Zorua etc.). At the center of the island there is an ice cave where Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales live. The cave is a mystery of nature.

Ash and company (and their Pokemon) spend the day playing with the fox Pokemom of the island. The local Zorua play tricks on them and a lot of shenanigans ensue. At night they make a camp fire and share stories of what each one of them have been doing ever since they stopped travelling with Ash. They also recall their old travels and laugh at funny things they did or funny things that happened to them.

Team Rocket had followed the group to steal their Pokemon, but the fox Pokemon were so friendly that Team Rocket got distracted. Then they decided to take the day off and relax on the island, enjoying the delicious fruits they found.

Cute

I can already hear some people here scream "iT's jUsT anOtHEr fiLleR"

Ash must become the aura guardian, after memories of his past life as Aaron come flooding through, and he has a vision of the world coming to an end.

In order to save the world, he must team up with his past companions to travel through time to stop the vision from coming true. Everyone is given perfect development and allowed to grow as people and trainers. The emotions vary from laughter to tears to pain.

In the midst of it all, Giovanni (confirmed as Ash's father) realizes that in order for his dreams to come true, he must change the past in a way that his adversary can never be in his way. He must stop him from ever being born.

Meanwhile, Giovanni's righthand lady is revealed to be actually Jessie's godmother and the reason she sent TR to Aloha was to find her mother who was last seen there after Giovanni found that out that Jessie's mother planned on leaving Team Rocket. Bewear is actually Jessie's mom's partner Pokemon, and the reason he keeps protecting them is because she resembles his trainer.

Who is the mysterious woman in Ash's dreams that he feels a longing to protect? In order to protect this world, Celebi and Mew fuse with Ash for a burst evolution.

This would be a 13 episode arc.

Paul admits his abuse of Chimchar to the authorities and they revoke his trainer's license. After this he spends time bonding with his Pokemon and his brother, and doing a lot of hard thinking about what it means to be a trainer. When the time comes that he can regain his license he and Reggie decide to set off on another journey together, but first they pay Ash a visit.

I would like to see an episode or movie about Pikachu's past, how he ended up in Professor Oak's Lab, and why he refused to obey Ash initially.

If I could write the episode/movie it would go like this:

'A young Giovanni catches his first Pokemon: a wild Pichu while on vacation in Johto. Being his first Pokemon, he and Pichu develop a very close bond similar to Ash. This causes Pichu to eventually evolve into Pikachu. As Giovanni gets older he becomes less interested in friendships, and becomes more interested in power. He eventually joins Team Rocket and asks Pikachu to join him. Pikachu reluctant to join, he tries to convince Giovanni out of joining the evil organization. Giovanni being blinded by greed and power, he 'releases' Pikachu back into the wild, and tells him he no longer needs him, and that he will only get in his way. Pikachu heartbroken and upset, is left alone wondering around with nowhere to go. He comes across Professor Oak and offers him shelter at his lab. The day comes where Professor Oak is about to give 3 young trainers their starter Pokemon, he realizes he accidentally scheduled 4 trainers instead. So he decided to give new life to Pikachu and uses him as the starter Pokemon to the 4th trainer that arrived......the rest is history.'

The episode probably wouldn't fit in Sun & Moon's story line, but it could perfectly fit in a movie. Like a prequel to 'I Choose You!' I'd totally watch it.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that make Pikachu way too old?

Well the anime doesn't really seem to care or take into consideration the lifespan or age of a Pokemon. For example Erika's Gloom, she befriended it when she was a little girl (shown in a flashback). Now as an adult and a gym leader, she still has her Gloom and it looks exactly the same.

That's why I had him start as a Pichu (a baby Pokemon). Or you can take Giovanni out of the storyline, and have different young boy that catches it and bonds with it. Then later that boy (as a young adult) joins Team Rocket (or another evil team) and abandons Pikachu.

Either way, I would like to see an episode/movie that talks about Pikachu's past.

Erica seems like a teenager or young adult to me. There could be old pokemon with unevolved forms (like that surfer Pikachu and Treecko Elder from AG) but I don't see Pikachu as one. He seems young and unexperienced like Ash is.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom