• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Who's That Pokémon? Endgame - 29/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. @Calvin ッ
2. @DarthWolf
4. @Elementar
6. @Crystal Onix
7. @MegaPod
8. @Elieson
9. @FinalArcadia
It's come to my attention that CheffOfGames was given a move his Pokemon can't actually learn. It will be replaced by a move of the same Type it can learn, but for those who were hit by a Flamethrower from him, please disregard that one when searching for possible Pokemon.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some help. Please contact me if you can help me with Crystal Onix or Calvin. I will also help you in return as much as I can. I'm also loyal, and I won't stab you in the back I'm not Darth. I'm happy with shared wins.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some help. Please contact me if you can help me with Crystal Onix or Calvin. I will also help you in return as much as I can. I'm also loyal, and I won't stab you in the back I'm not Darth. I'm happy with shared wins.
Just to point out that the first 4 to get it fully correct win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom