• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cult recruited in the four nights it was around, town and mafia would've been defeated. It was an anti-town game (as most bastard games are), but good luck was on our side.

Here's an update on what I would like to see changed. Instead of a townie roleblocker, I would really like to see a townie bomb or a townie mason replacing the townie roleblocker. Cult Leaders are a bit OP and it makes it harder for both townies and mafia to win which should also get switched to another independent role. My first mafia game I played, I was an independent who who had the ability to turn into a townie or turn into a mafia who are dead and that looked interesting but sadly, I got lynched on day 1.

Last edited:
Ok time to make my comments on the game. Let's start with some posts I wanna comment on :D
You're Mafia.

VOTE: Cilantro
This is amazing work, instantly caught them XD
I didn’t think you would actually count my vote Darth lmao Unvote
I was going to do something with it, not just a no lynch :p
Vote:Elementar
Elementar (3) - Lone_Garurumon, Thanos
Cilantro (1) - Elementar
jdthebud (1) - HumanDawn
This single last sec vote. Oh boy! You know you screwed up when you could have lynched Elementar with 2/3 scum members on D1 when you saved the scum and killed only town XD :p
We lost the Avatar?? :(
I swear, Elementar as the Avatar was random. It was perfect though... and then the main character died... Due to continuing the series we decided to keep him for flavour. He may or may not appear in the next game.
The double vote thing is probably an unseen day affect bc this is Bastard, there’s bound to be some bullshit involved.
I love it when bastard is blamed for everything, this is just 1 example
Thank you Darth. Everyone is now free to resume their wild speculations.
This is just funny and I suspected Lone would be the one to ask for the votes being correct. It's a thing he does and I like it.
Scum roleblockers are definitely more common in my experience, but Town Roleblockers are far from unheard of. This coupled with a good post earlier are why I'm hesitant to vote him.
This kinda surprised me as you had a 1x roleblocker as well as town.
I am the Tracker and 1x Pumpkin.

N1: LG didn't visit anybody.
N2: noworry visited Cilantro
N3: Kharixi visited Cyar.
Your results are awfully convenient.
It's actually sad that they are indeed very convenient yet 100% true.
She*, but yeah. That's exactly what I did. I had this whole shitty strategy... kill Aussie last night, get Kharixi lynched today, kill Jinjo just because on night 5, try to get noworry lynched on day 6, kill Thanos on night 6, then win because it'd be just Elementar and me left. It was next to impossible, but a girl can dream.

I could still defend myself and get Kharixi lynched, but it'd be mean to make him lose when maybe he can still win as an indie. I know when I'm fighting a lost battle.
That's good sportmanship. I really thought you were one of the best players this game. Your behaviour has been really towny in my opinion. I'm excited to see what role you actually are.
Well, Zyar was still trying to trick us :p Man, I was fooled that time.
Oh man, this move, if you didnt reveal it that would have been so amazing. Seriously, I can learn from this as the Betrayer. Love it, protecting the leader this way.

-----------------------

Anyway, thank you all for playing. I'm very pleased with the result. Everyone played really well and it was pretty active. Next game will be just as crazy.
As you might have noticed, Jinjo's role was pretty strong so we balanced it out by making the cop insane and a one way lover. The cult got bad luck with no recruits for the first 2 phases although it did keep them well hidden. Mafia really needed jd the phase after he died and were too late with their pumpkin which could have caused an extra town removed. But you never know this beforehand so cant blame that. With Aussie blocking the latest recruit there was no way for cult to win assuming everyone voted optimally. Town made it in the end so congrats and well played to the other teams.;)

This single last sec vote. Oh boy! You know you screwed up when you could have lynched Elementar with 2/3 scum members on D1 when you saved the scum and killed only town XD :p
At least I made up for it by doing another last minute vote :p against jdthebud, and lynching other mafia members, but it was kinda funny how messed up d1.

This kinda surprised me as you had a 1x roleblocker as well as town.
Exactly, I was 1x, and more JOAT-y than an actual roleblocker. You don't think there's no Cop in the game just because you see a JOAT with a cop power.

If the cult recruited in the four nights it was around, town and mafia would've been defeated. It was an anti-town game (as most bastard games are), but good luck was on our side.
Cult did make a good choice with trying to recruit the claimed cop too. It was just unfortunate for them that there was actually a doctor in the game that was watching for cop claims :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom