• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafia would have lost if I got lynched. On Wikipedia it says Town and Mafia can't win when a Serial Killer is still alive.

I still don't understand why Pika pika killed Town only. If I was the Serial Killer, I would have killed Mafia first to get them out of my way so that I could survive longer in the night and not have to worry about getting night killed.

Mafia would have lost if I got lynched. On Wikipedia it says Town and Mafia can't win when a Serial Killer is still alive.
Mafia can't win but we could have a tie.

I still don't understand why Pika pika killed Town only. If I was the Serial Killer, I would have killed Mafia first to get them out of my way so that I could survive longer in the night and not have to worry about getting night killed.
If the Mafia was killed first, Town would Lynch me sooner than later. I didn't have the risk of being killed by Mafia due to the Survivor claim. That's a pretty simple logic.

Mafia can't win but we could have a tie.

If the Mafia was killed first, Town would Lynch me sooner than later. I didn't have the risk of being killed by Mafia due to the Survivor claim. That's a pretty simple logic.

Here is what you should have done to win. On Night 5 I think it was, don't kill anyone and instead, let Feenie only kill Town and on the last day, help me lynch Feenie to make me believe you are really Survivor and on the last night phase, kill me.

Here is what you should have done to win. On Night 5 I think it was, don't kill anyone and instead, let Feenie only kill Town and on the last day, help me lynch Feenie to make me believe you are really Survivor and on the last night phase, kill me.
That's a really good point. Sadly I missed it.

Congrats to @Feenie and @DarthWolf/@Cresselia92 for winning. At least I'm getting my reads right. But it was well played by both of you.

Note to self, make your softclaims more obvious and your actual role less obvious xD I tried to trick mafia into thinking I was bluffing with cop by faking my N2 results. Looking back now, I wish I had lied and said DarthWolf came up as mafia like I was thinking. Oh well xD

Thanks to @Lone_Garurumon and @returnofmastercrazyhand for hosting. It was a really fun game, and the activity was good to see as well. :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes I did :)
What did you think of the balance?

I thought mafia could have used a little more, but it wasn't too bad.
Is there anything you would change about the game?

Me not saving SK by accident and the thing I mentioned above about softclaims.
Would you like to be pinged when we add the rest of the Flavour Text sometime in the coming days?

Yes please :)

Note to self, make your softclaims more obvious and your actual role less obvious xD I tried to trick mafia into thinking I was bluffing with cop by faking my N2 results. Looking back now, I wish I had lied and said DarthWolf came up as mafia like I was thinking. Oh well xD
Wasn't I still miller on n2 XD
You were bluffing?

Wasn't I still miller on n2 XD
You were bluffing?

I said I got results on FinalArcadia N2 even though you blocked me and were probably given a successful result statement to imply that my results might be fabricated and I was bomb. And if I did claim that you were mafia, I would have said I got your result on N3 and Feenie's N2.

Did you enjoy the game?

Kinda. When I wasn't being stressed out.

What did you think of the balance?

I hate Mayor. I think it's quite an anti-town role, and I really couldn't see any use for it other than preventing my own lynch.

Is there anything you would change about the game?

Lynch megapod Go after C92/DW sooner. C92s posts didn't sit well with myself.

Oh and I really need to start keeping notes on the games >.< Zexy and I talked about me starting to do that about a year or two ago.

Would you like to be pinged when we add the rest of the Flavour Text sometime in the coming days?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom