• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Cosmog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You okay, buddy?" Max asked Hydreigon, concerned with its visibly exhausted appearance.
"Thanks for that," he said, as he pulled out two Poké Beans, which the Dragon-Type immediately devoured.
Happy from the Poké Beans and Max petting it on its middle head, the Brutal Pokémon smiled, before being returned to its Poké Ball.
At that moment, an idea occurred to Max. "What do you say we ask Lusamine to help with the situation?"

Greninjaman nods. He sends out his own Hydreigon and the two take off for the paradise. There, they find that the place has been attacked by Xerosic. The two run in and meet up with Wicke. "What happened?" Greninjaman asked. "Some people came in and took Lillie and the Solgaleo we've been caring for here. Those people were headed to Poni Island. I fear that they plan to use Lillie to threaten Solgaleo. After all, Lillie took care of it for a while it was still a Cosmog." Wicke said. The two nod.

Last edited:

Time passed by as the two children and the champion of Alola remained within the now-quiet motel room. The unconscious, injured Grunt was now bound into a chair, with durable ropes tightly restraining his arms and legs, while his mouth, which blared out throaty snores around the room, was muffled shut by a large strip of tape. Whereas Zero made sure that the door was tightly shut and the windows were secure and covered with blinds, the two kids soon became bored with having to remain sheltered, which eventually culminated in them climbing over their hostage and drawing all over his face with markers. Zero approached the kids just to monitor their status, only to stare in disbelief over the children's mischief.
"I......... Seriously?" muttered Zero moments after his hands stroked his now sweaty forehead. "Don't you kids have anything else to do other than humiliate that dude?"
"Well, it's not our fault that we didn't bring our SNES Classic here." replied Val somewhat indignantly.
The young champion, upon briefly staring at the downright pitiful hostage, sighed as he now approached the two children with the sternest face he could possibly muster as they continued to sketch all over his face; Zero twitched and cringed at the sight of the increasingly violated grunt.
"Hey............Hey.........."

" ....S-Seriously, knock it off. N-no, really, I mean it. How old are you kids?"
"None of your business." Salus stated bluntly.
"I... You... Okay, just stop. I don't wanna argue with you two. How about we just watch television here?"
The two kids, after briefly staring at each other and their oblivious captive, then tilted and shrugged in agreement, complying with the adolescent trainer's pleas as he activated the television screen, just in time as an anime comedy show about an "Amusement Club" was about to begin. Salus's fungal pet, the Morelull that remained inactive moments after its ambush at the unsuspecting grunt, then slithered out of the closet doorknob, having witnessed the TV switched on, apparently interested in what's being televised.

Last edited:
Suddenly, the door is bashed down. Zero turned to see a group of Team Flare Grunts. "You really thought blood was going to fool us?" One of the grunts asked. Another grunt pulls a beaten and bruised Megapod into view. Megapod is bound and gagged, his hair tinted red from the dried up blood. "Let him go!" Zero shouted. "Hand over those kids and we will. Refuse and your friend here dies. Zero froze, now stuck between a rock and a hard place:

Hand over Val and Salus in exchange for Megapod's freedom
or
Refuse, resulting in Megapod's death

"Now what?" Zero asked.

Just then, an Aura Sphere plows through the window and impacts on some of the grunts. Zero turned in time to see a Lucario and a Greninja enter. "Guys?" Zero asked, his heart racing. The two nod. "We have been searching for you, ever since that devestaing battle at the league. It was clear to us that the others lost their faith in you, but we did not! I knew you were here because I sensed your aura. We have come to fight by your side once more." Lucario said telepathically. Tears of joy formed. "Guys." He said. Zero turned to face the grunts to see that a Liepard and a Swalot. "Extrasensory, Greninja! Lucario, Aura Sphere!" Zero shouted, activation his mega ring, which he carried as a memento. Lucario Mega evolves and then the two Pokemon attacked, koing the opponents. "Hold up! If you were the champion of Kalos, then does that mean you are the same Zero who bested Team Flare 10 years ago?" a grunt asked. Zero nods, grinning.

OOC:
Greninja has Dig, Extrasensory, Ice Beam, and Night Slash
Lucario has Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Stone Edge, and Earthquake (This Lucario was obtained from Korrina)

Last edited:
"Team Flare..." Max muttered as he walked over to a PC.
"Silvally, Hawlucha, Heliolisk," he said to the three Poké Balls in his hand. "See you later and have fun!"
A minute later, three different Poké Balls emerged.
Before he could even touch them, they opened, revealing an overjoyed Typhlosion, Lucario and Luxray. Inmediately, they moved to hug their Trainer
"G-Guys...stop...can't breathe..." Max barely got out. "Anyway...great to see you guys again. Had fun on Poké Pelago?"
They nodded, as Typhlosion revealed what he was holding.
"W-Woah...Is that for me?" Max asked, surprised by the item."
Typhlosion merely grinned.
"T-Thanks a lot, buddy."

Greninjaman also accesses a PC to change up his team for the coming fights. "Time to end this." He said. He puts the balls in and withdraws a Lucario, Talonflame, Samurott, Goodra, Sawk, and Raichu. "Get ready Xerosic, it will end." He said.

Last edited:
With the Team Flare Grunts distracted, I fumble for Clyde’s Quick Ball, barely managing to send out the Golisopod. Clyde cuts the ropes off of me with his claws, then carries me out of the way of the grunts as three more of them send out their Pokémon, a Golbat, Manetric, and Houndoom. I yank the gag off my mouth and order Golisopod to use Wide Slash, hitting all three of the opposing Pokémon at once. Clyde dodges a Manetric’s Thunder, but takes a hit from a Golbat’s Air Slash. Meanwhile, Houndoom spews a Flamethrower at Zero’s Lucario, who jumps right over it, lands, and sends out a retaliatory Stone Edge; Houndoom dodges, but it catches Golbat unaware, KO-ing it. I then have my Golisopod jump onto the resulting rocks, then slam into Houndoom with a Liquidation from above, knocking it out as well. Then, when the Team Flare Grunt’s Manetric thinks it has an opening to attack Clyde, Zero’s Greninja strikes with Dig. Defeated, the Team Flare Grunts grumble angrily and flee. “Oh man...that was rough,” I sigh, slumping down into a chair in the trashed motel room. “Glad you and your Pokémon were there to help me out of that nightmare, Zero. Whaddya say we find Greninjaman and Max and see what they know about all this...after I stop aching all over?”

Zero nods. "Seems like they didn't take the stealth plane. It's still there." he said. Megapod nods, rubbing his arm. "What happened? How did they find out?" Zero asked. "Well..." Megapod groaned.

Meanwhile, Xerosic enters a room on the ship, where a cyborg Lysandre sleeps. "Insert the Resurrection Stone." he said. A grunt nods. He puts the stone into the chest cavity and closes the hatch. After a moment, Lysandre's eyes opened. "Lysandre?" Xerosic asked. "I shall kill Zero." Lysandre said. "I know where Zero is right now: Leverre City." Xerosic said. He released Lysandre from his bounds and sent him to Kalos.

OOC: I know Lysandre is crushed under the rubble in X and Y. I'm looking at it as he he tried to escape but failed as the base was destroyed. Xerosiic finds him and cyberneticly fixes and enhances him. Also, he does not remember anything except Zero besting him and ruining his plans. He will hunt him down, terminator style. He does have his Pokemon from Ultra Sun and Moon (-minus the Legendary).

Last edited:
After returning his Pokémon to their Poké Balls, Max dialed a number on his Xtranceiver.
"Yes?" the voice on the other end said.
"Hey, Lucas. There's something I'd like to ask you and Freya to help with. Could you two please head to Aether Paradise? I'll explain everything there."

Meanwhile, Greninjaman is standing out on the bridge that connects the paradise to the mansion, staring out to sea. "Deja Vu. Only this time, it's not me. This time, what happens will be my fault." he said. Then he flashes back to when Xerosic was interrogating him on the ship after he and Max were captured. "Would Megapod forgive me if Max had died?" He asked. A tear rolls down his cheek. "Zero, would you still forgive me?" He asked. He looked at the bag that has the Cosmog. Frustrated, he lets out a shout, venting his frustration. Max, on hearing comes running outside.

Greninjaman turns to Max. "I vow to take that guy out, even if it kills me!" He states. Max can see that his friend is shaking with rage. "I will not allow what happened before to happen again!" He adds. He extends his hand. "You with me?" He asked.

The two shake hands. "How should we do this?" Greninjaman asked. Max thought for a moment. "I know we'll need more help then just Freya and Lucas." Greninjaman said. "Where are Megapod and the others?" Max asked. Still in Leverre City last I saw them." Greninjaman replied. "Should we contact them?" Greninjaman added.

"Good idea," Max answered. "I'll do that right now."
The moment he said that, he dialed MegaPod on his Xtranceiver.

"This is Zero." Came Zero's voice. "What, Where's Megapod?" Max asked. "Taking a shower." Zero replied. "Why?" Max asked. Zero explains what had happened after Greninjaman had left. "Where are you guys and what happened?" Zero asked.

After that whole Ultra Beast mess, Lucas and Freya had decided to take advantage of the fact that they were in Alola and have that vacation that was Freya's whole excuse for looking into the Cosmog in the first place. The pair were relaxing on the beach when the XTransceiver in Lucas' bag began to ring. Lucas scrambled to get into the bag and press the button to answer before it stopped ringing.
"Hello."
"Hey, Lucas." Said the face from the other end of the line. "There's something I'd like to ask you and Freya to help with. Could you two please head to Aether Paradise? I'll explain everything there."
"Who is it?" Freya asked, leaning over to try and get a look at the screen.
"It's that Max guy," Lucas replied, "From that Ultra Beast thing. How the hell did you get my number by the way?"
"I, uhh, have my ways."
"You know, that doesn't make me feel any better about it."
"Look, could you just come and help out?"
"What do you think?" Lucas asked Freya.
"I think that everyone just seems intent on butting into my vacation." Freya said.
"Wait, so you're saying that you don't think we should go help?" Lucas asked, legitimately surprised at her response.
"No," she said as she stretched, "I just get the feeling that there is a distinct lack of peace and quiet in our future."
"Alright then." Lucas said before turning back to Max on the screen. "Give us half an hour."

Meanwhile, Lysandre arrives at Leverre City. He goes to the motel that Zero and co are in. "You." Lysandre said on spotting Zero. "Lysandre!" Zero exclaimed, Greninja and Lucario both readying themselves for battle. "I have come for my revenge. You shall die." Lysandre said. He sends in Gyarados and Pyroar.

*Lysandre's theme*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom