• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

470B2DA0-1D5F-47F8-8F14-66A29F2C6444.jpeg

Got some really big ones yesterday. First a Shiny Houndour, it's been a while since I've got a 1/450 Shiny (Magikarp before Articuno Day).
And a few hours after, same day, that was the big YES, Shiny Snubbull. First time ever I get 2 1/450 Shinies on the same day.

Hatched a Kangaskhan from a 7km egg today (since she's the one with a Mega Evolution). The only one regional-locked Pokémon I need is Heracross, to further complete my Mega Evolution dex in the future.

I had given up any hope to find Ditto, until...

I clicked on one of the Chikorita in the event.
It gave me an 'Error: Pokemon could not be found'
and... it turned into (putting it in spoilers to be on the safer side)

I caught the Nut-like Pokemon and it turned into Ditto! I really like the new Pokemon, specially it’s minuscule overworld model!
EBAEAC90-A431-4583-9C87-8BD0FC75134D.jpeg FD79F94F-C7D9-4FF2-8D12-D137489FE821.jpeg

I nailed the excellent curveball for my special task on a random Doduo this morning, which was especially nice since just last night, I tried and failed to do it with my weekly Entei (and caught it in just my second normal Pokéball! A bittersweet “yes” moment in and of itself?).

Did a trade with a colleague today. Let's say it was worth it.

rgjnfAU.png
I only had two 77% Mewtwos before this trade.
Some people looked rather funny my way when they heard me scream. :D

Catching a 100% weather boosted Mewtwo was my biggest one for a long while.
Shiny Drowzee and Duskull sure were good too, as was the 96% Lucky Beldum I eventually evolved and maxxed out during CD.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom