• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you accomplish today?

Went to the doctor, got my labs done, and got my meds in one building in a span of one hour. I love my new clinic. It reminded me of the Aether Foundation with its cleanliness and white, modern design.

More dancing. Less overall powah but I must say that some degree of flexibility is being conveyed. I also washed my hair and beat up Santa Claus but that was just a video game so I'm not going to hell quite yet.

I wrote some preliminary notes for a story that I might develop. Gonna try and surpass my last proper sci fi.

Now all I need is a decent, flowing beginning...

I've been meaning to learn how to play piano for looong time and 2 days ago I finally kicked myself to try and play with the keyboard I've had for such a long time.

I ended playing about the first 20 seconds of "The Oath" from FFVIII by ear. Gonna try to practice it every day and also try to learn to read notes.

Went...
SHOPPING

Time for porridge, methinks, 'cause I bought four packets of the best.

And I decided to try a look that I don't usually go for. I usually come home and look in the mirror and gag but today I went for lowkey and it worked well.

I finally managed to get some progress done on my fanfic. August kept me too busy to write anything substantial so I mostly kept to editing the flow and wording, but with nothing but Uni starting in a month I feel like I can finally write again. Feels good, especially with how close I am to completing the prologue.

I finished studying a very long chapter today, that had thirty-two questions in all. Also, I am able to follow my study time-table pretty well this time, which is actually a first. I hope it continues that way.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom