• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-8-21_9-27-39.png

Can you prove you're town?!

Unless ya'll think that ME and I, and probably MegaPod, are part of a scumteam that orchestrated an incredibly effective bus on the scum strongman, I'm 99.9% sure that there's no mafia between us. ITP, possibly, but scum, no way. Scum becomes progressively more reasonable, the further down this wagon you go. I'd wager between the Seth/Feenie group (inclusive), that 1+ scum exists. With the role being such a powerful flip (the f*cking STRONGMAN), I seriously doubt too many scum were on this wagon. That, and long-game distancing is a common thing.

Max1996 (11): Maniacal Engineer, Elieson, MegaPod, HumanDawn, Seth Rollins, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_Pika42, Space, Feenie, jdthebud

Those were the votals, in order, not listing Kyriaki etc who didn't vote for the slot, or Onix who didn't vote at all.

EliesonLast Sunday at 5:14 PM
WELL HELLO THERE
Max1996Yesterday at 1:25 AM
Hello.
EliesonYesterday at 9:18 AM
Ayyy a Maxie
Max1996Yesterday at 9:20 AM
Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:
EliesonYesterday at 9:21 AM
How's it goin, mr nontown
Max1996Yesterday at 9:22 AM
Why, just fine, Mr. Nontown.
EliesonYesterday at 9:24 AM
I'm town again this time
legit tho
i got an ITP claim that says you are not tow
n
Max1996Yesterday at 9:24 AM
Oh?
Mind elaborating on that?
EliesonYesterday at 9:25 AM
not saying who but it's definitely an ITP
they were not keen on sharing "their counterpart's role"
but eluded to them also being ITP which i mean
hell you know i always support when possible
they dropped a crumb making me think it's you and it wasn't declined when i brought it up
Max1996Yesterday at 9:43 AM
What kind of crumbs?
Mind showing me the chat log, but with their name censored?
EliesonYesterday at 9:44 AM
eh i could censor the name
gimme a sec
Lone_GarurumonYesterday at 9:44 AM
Don't screencap it
EliesonYesterday at 9:45 AM
no duh
ok
redacted names
<REDACTED LOG FROM ANOTHER PLAYER'S CHAT THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS FOR NOW>
EliesonYesterday at 5:26 PM
That makes sense
wait
maximum?
<REDACTED>Yesterday at 5:26 PM
...Yea?
EliesonYesterday at 5:26 PM
"Max"imum?
<REDACTED>Yesterday at 5:28 PM
Umm
Max1996Yesterday at 9:48 AM
Come on...
EliesonYesterday at 9:48 AM
I can post more but the rest of the chat is just dodging my questions so it feels like it means something
Max1996Yesterday at 9:48 AM
You do realize how contriving that is?
EliesonYesterday at 9:49 AM
HEY MAN
I LOOK AT EVERYTHING
I mean, if it's untrue, just say so
Max1996Yesterday at 9:49 AM
It is.
EliesonYesterday at 9:50 AM
D1 has little evidence of anything concrete, and i've found more than my fair share of clues in people's phonetics over the years
but ok
Max1996Yesterday at 9:50 AM
Even then, that one seems a bit absurd.
Makes me somewhat question if it's actually real
EliesonYesterday at 9:52 AM
:GWakkOshrug:
If this is a standstill point though, i'm content moving onto other things
Max1996Yesterday at 9:52 AM
If you want to, sure.
EliesonYesterday at 9:53 AM
What are your thoughts on
active people
ME in particular
(M.E., not ME)
I mean your thoughts on me are good to have too but idk if sharing them with me directly matters all that much
Max1996Yesterday at 9:57 AM
ME looks Towny to me, mainly because he contributes quite a bit.
Same with MegaPod.
EliesonYesterday at 9:58 AM
I was
gonna ask you about megapod
next
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Max1996Yesterday at 9:57 AM
ME looks Towny to me, mainly because he contributes quite a bit.
Same with MegaPod.

My only relevant logs that didn't involve me pinning him down or getting inside of his head.

VOTE: Seth Rollins

Speculating about what Pokemon or Digimon fits the Miller role is not going to contribute to the discussion because it isn't going to produce information, although it is quite interesting.

Still, it would be best if votes weren't cast without evidence - and pointing out votes that lack evidence is one way to interrogate the voter. Even joke votes have reason behind the votes, whether it lacks logic or not. Fast bandwagons are common, especially when there's high forum activity, and it could be extremely difficult to get unvoted afterwards. (In case of unfortunate low forum activity where players aren't present to unvote until the update occurs) And with how a lot of games had presented Day 1 phases with players wanting someone to die for any information, trying not to get voted - and in turn, lynched - should be (and is) a valid way of playing.

And you just posted while I was typing...
I missed the spoiler and had to read back to see it when DarthWolf mentioned it.

Also, what is CWAC? I'm guessing Content Without Actual Contribution?

Mechanics Mechanics Mechanics.

The seth vote is ok at best since flavorhunting really shouldn't be encouraged, but there's a lot more here that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting than what does.

Kyriaki, what's your deal this game. I have a feeling...

Also, gonna drop a clue at my role.

If you look up Uryu in the TWR archives, you'll see a fun and quirky role. My role is similar to, but not exactly, Uryu. Part of my role is identical to the Uryu role, and part is different. I'll leave it to you to take a gander as to what my role actually is (I'll be kind and give details to those who ask me in OC because I'm here for fun). FWIW, Uryu was a combo of:
  • Commuter
  • Bomb
  • Restless Spirit
If you think I'm lying about my role. think I'm scum in general (Mafia or otherwise), or think that neither of these role pieces are fit for TL, feel free to consult another player for the position. Additionally, if you're an ITP (and I already have one ITP claim), and you can win via townsiding, claiming to me can only help your chances of winning this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom