• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I don't know, but I can't stop believing 'Plus & Minus' are slowly turning into truth.
Especially considering this "new special Pokémon" is a magnet.
Plus and Minus literally said nothing about a magnet Pokemon. Even if we interpret the ends of a magnet to be connected, why is only one Pokemon representing two games?

+- is a years-old leak that claimed to be the games after XY, Gen 7 and the next main series game on the Switch, titles taken by three different pairs of games. I think a rumor disproven thrice should be put to rest.

Plus and Minus literally said nothing about a magnet Pokemon. Even if we interpret the ends of a magnet to be connected, why is only one Pokemon representing two games?

+- is a years-old leak that claimed to be the games after XY, Gen 7 and the next main series game on the Switch, titles taken by three different pairs of games. I think a rumor disproven thrice should be put to rest.

It was also the first leak which mentioned a hybrid console. That's a selling point for me. I think I remember them being "a Pokémon game being developed for a future hybrid-like console" rather than "the next pair of games" (although it was obvious we would think it was Gen 7).

I don't know, I know it's probably fake but things are turning out kinda into it, but for now I'm not probably going to let the rumor rest until I see the 2019 game.

EDIT: It could probably being an iceboxed concept as well. We really can't know for sure, of course, but, again, the "hybrid console" (and + and - on Joycons) are pretty much on point.

It was also the first leak which mentioned a hybrid console.
This isn’t true. Rumors about a hybrid console from Nintendo have been going around since the Wii U launched.

The same source about PIus/Minus also said this:
The [NX] can literally Bluetooth synch with everything, especially smart phone and tablets to the point where one feature is that it can answer phone calls and display text messages from your phone onto the screens itself so you don’t have to stop and answer your smart device." , and that "The operating system, named NintendOS alone is very powerful and has so many modern features of mobile operating systems today that Nintendo is trying to be very careful in showing it off for fear that it would be mistaken as running Android.

The person who posted Plus/Minus also had a string of hoax since then(including Call of Duty: Bloodlines) and i’m pretty sure they haven’t posted any new rumor since 2016.

Even if Plus/Minus were real at some point, they were concept art at best that undoubtedly changed over the years. There’s no point in dwelling on this “rumor” anymore.

When I first saw the Pokemon this morning, I have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed. But after seeing the animations for it and seeing that it has a little tail, I'm ready to welcome it with open arms. So welcome, Pokemon #891. I can't wait to learn more about you and the 83 Pokemon that come before you.

Seems like the new Pokémon (or a new Pokémon overall) has potentially leaked. Maybe.

DnmGclRUcAEZPty.png

Aw, it looks cute :X3:

Honestly considering they all transform into dittos upon capture, I have a feeling it has something to do with Mew. Like having the dna of all pokemon and what not. Very curious to see where they are going with this.

What if its not even a new Pokemon too begin with, and just a new Mew form.

Honestly considering they all transform into dittos upon capture, I have a feeling it has something to do with Mew. Like having the dna of all pokemon and what not. Very curious to see where they are going with this.

All the Kecleon caught turned into Ditto as well, though. So it's not unique to the new Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom