• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Full Moon Bazaar [CLOSED]

I'd like it if you redrew Molcano for me, please? Here's the references.
View attachment 113545
Molcano itself. It's a Ground/Fire-type based on moles and dwarves.
latest

Mole Knight, from Shovel Knight, to give you an idea of the proportions I was attempting to go for. Molcano's legs aren't little sticks, though; they're more stumpy like Quilladin's.
il_570xN.1581110531_4dt6.jpg

A Dwarven helmet, to give you an idea for what I was going for with the thing on top of its head. It's actually a fur pattern on his head; the only red area on the face is around the eyes, almost like a panda's eye spots. It also has big, fiery-looking eyebrows.
tumblr_p3eqxio98Y1s6wwz7o1_640.jpg

Dwarmol, a really cool mole dwarf by Pipotchi and the inspiration for me to try my own take on the same concept: a Fire-type mole dwarf with Steelworker. I went with Ground/Fire rather than Fire/Normal, and also gave my concept a beard and mustache made of fire surrounding its little star nose. I showed Pip my concept for Magmole on Smogon's CAP Discord, and he said he liked it.

Okay, will add this to the list.

On other news, I've completed your avatar, @noworry. Here's your snow-like canine. :3
noworry.png

Back
Top Bottom