• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your reasons?

We need to consider our current claims.

Melo (LG) is a survivor, which is confirmed by their response to me and Mido's check.
This directly confirms that Mido is an investigative role that relates to alignments, most likely cop. I had Melo's reply about being an indep before Mido asked about wincon in the game. So Mido is a cop.
I'm a messenger, which is proven by both Mido and Melo. And I'm checked by Mido as confirmed town.
Ereshkigal is heavily implying that they're a pumpkin.
Pirate Sylveon (Max) is a JOAT.
You're a Roleblocker.

Melo, Mido and I are basically confirmed. There are six players left, leaving 3 unknown. Out of the current claims, which one currently looks most like they'd be mafia? ;)

@AussieEevee are we allowed to know if it's MILO or LYLO or some other weird -LO?

I feel like Nightwing's had a towny vibe, but they haven't been mafia before so I don't know their playstyle here. But they have the worst claim. Eresh's decision for a kill seems odd to me, and a pumpkin has a 75% chance of hitting without aiming. Statistically it should've hit by now, so maybe it was a mafia double kill and they're pretending that the previous and future shots will all miss? And Max didn't try to act last night, which makes me think they could be town when coupled with the Vanilla JOAT role flip. But it could still be a mafia JOAT.

@Pirate Sylveon what abilities do you have?

Here's the plan: if @Ereshkigal isn't lynched today, try and shoot whoever isn't lynched out of Pirate and Nightwing. If Nightwing survives, roleblock whoever isn't lynched out of Pirate and Eresh. And if Pirate survives... well we need to know your roles first.

Here's the plan: if @Ereshkigal isn't lynched today, try and shoot whoever isn't lynched out of Pirate and Nightwing. If Nightwing survives, roleblock whoever isn't lynched out of Pirate and Eresh. And if Pirate survives... well we need to know your roles first.
This is actually a great plan. I'm down for it (provided that I don't get lynched cause then I can't help).
Wait if I block either Ereshkigal or Max and mafia target me will my block still go through?

@AussieEevee are we allowed to know if it's MILO or LYLO or some other weird -LO?

9. Eevee games contain no Hyper-Majority rules, and do not announce -Lo. Instead, two things are different about Eevee games.
9a. If it is a day phase and the game is capable of ending within this day phase, or the night phase, you will be notified that this may be the last phase of the game. If it is night phase, you will get the same notification but it does not apply to the next day phase.

The game can't end this phase, if that's what you're asking.

We have a 2/3 chance. I swear if we've picked the wrong one...

@Midorikawa @Melodious Nocturne Demyx, which one do you think is most likely to be mafia? Who was the one to suggest that Max could be a mafia JOAT? Was it Eresh?

Max/Pirate and Nightwing are both relatively inexperienced, so I think one of them is mafia 1. Mafia 2 however, seemed quite confident in handling the situation, something I don't imagine either Pirate or NW sounding (especially in the latter's first game of mafia, no offence). So I'm currently thinking an Eresh lynch. I have a strong feeling it's an Eresh and Pirate/NW pair.

UNVOTE: Nightwing101

VOTE: Ereshkigal

I'm happy with voting either PS or Ereshkigal because one of the has to be scum. Since at the moment Eresh has more votes I'm going to:

Vote: Ereshkigal

Max you've got nothing to lose. I'm going to roleblock whoever doesn't get lynched today so you might as well spill. You're not helping yourself or Town if you don't claim which just seems suspicious.

I'm definitely still gonna advocate for a Max lynch rather than Eresh. Her claim makes sense as the method for the second kill, and now Max is being pretty shady about his role, which I can see no Town motivation for this late in the game. I'm trying to help you guys out with this, but if you all wanna vote for Eresh and sign your own death warrants then be my guest. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Vote: Pirate Sylveon

You have been pretty shady about your role.

I still think Eresh is the other mafia, but if their claim is fake, then I doubt they'd have any more shots for a double kill. Max is potentially more dangerous if left alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom