• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not much a fan of its design
Looks strange, especially extra cannon
Two look terrible in non mega

Entei

I think it's gorgeous. I like how sturdy it looks and as a whole, its figure is just pleasant to the eye.

Lapras?

It’s ok by design, liking a bit more for its design
Love how gentle and caring it’s portray

Charmeleon

Took me a while to like
It’s fun design, how creepy it looks

Fearow

Big nasty bird but I like it a bit or some reason. I remember a BRIEF period in my childhood when it was one of my favorites.

Delphox.

LooooVEE It!!
my most favorite of all fully evolved starters
foxy fire psychic - such a cute design

Typhlosion

One big scary weasel or whatever it is. Good design though and I like that it doesn't look like a typical starter much....it looks more like a giant version of normal type early rodents.

Delcatty.

so cute
love that feline look
so fluffy and soft
adorable animations it makes in Amie/Refresh
did I mentioned its too cute

Hydreigon

I think it's a pretty great-looking dragon of darkness with an attractive colour scheme and movepool. The characteristics I like the most about this Pokémon are its various little black wings and the fanciful stripes pacing its body.

Wigglytuff?

It is adorable, has a good movepool, and Competitive lets it hit pretty hard - what's not to love?
Victini

Cutie-pie, but I hate how its best moves (V-Create and Bolt Strike) are exclusive to events.

Celebi?

Like the concept but the end result (the design) is not that great. It looks like an onion. It's still decent though.

Delcatty.

Love the cutie kitty
such cute animations it makes
resembles a kitty I really love, Abyssinian

Buizel

I like it's silly little eyes and it's cute antennae. Not a favourite of mine, but still super cute!

Hmm how about Vaporeon.

Back
Top Bottom