• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Clefairy and Jigglypuff now! They coin well in the 'cute pink fluffball' department x3;

I really like Sylveon and Xerneas too though. Xerneas, is especially special to me for some reason I rather not post publicly. Although I dislike that Sylveon is a Pokemon that Serena owns (i HATE serena...), I can't help liking it the most of the eeveelutions 'cuz its a pink girly fairy. And....pink girly things in general just mean a lot to me due to my general upbringing as a girly girl and childhood nostalgia and stuff (that thankfully i'm living more at peace with now). Me and 'girlyness' are kind of what tvtropes would call "Life Long Partners". I've pretty much been a girly girl all my life. So.....can't help but adore sylveon. Its like the pokemon that describes ME.

Sylveon comes to mind. But I like Gardevoir too.

Xerneas would be my fave only if it's part-Ground-type instead of pure-Fairy-type.

Sylveon, no contest. Though Primarina, Ribombee, Mawile and Tapu Lele are cute too.

Clefairy and Jigglypuff now! They coin well in the 'cute pink fluffball' department x3;

I really like Sylveon and Xerneas too though. Xerneas, is especially special to me for some reason I rather not post publicly. Although I dislike that Sylveon is a Pokemon that Serena owns (i HATE serena...), I can't help liking it the most of the eeveelutions 'cuz its a pink girly fairy. And....pink girly things in general just mean a lot to me due to my general upbringing as a girly girl and childhood nostalgia and stuff (that thankfully i'm living more at peace with now). Me and 'girlyness' are kind of what tvtropes would call "Life Long Partners". I've pretty much been a girly girl all my life. So.....can't help but adore sylveon. Its like the pokemon that describes ME.
Sorry, but not sure if ME likes Fairy-Types much overall. :p

Shiinotic--super creepy and I love it. So sad that GF cursed it with bad stats tho (won't stop me training one when I get Ultra Moon tho :D )

I used a Mawile in my first run of Omega Ruby back in 2014, and I've absolutely loved it ever since.

Even though it's only secondary, Mimikyu will always be my favorite fairy-type Pokemon. I do like Swirlix during XY but the evolution is kinda meh.

Not counting old Pokemon that had the Fairy type added or changed, Klefki. Who knew a ring of keys could look so cute? Its a useful Pokemon too.

Sylveon easily my most favorite of all Fairies!!
love that cute pink foxy/doggo design it has
cute ribbons and bow easily attract it to me,
kind of "love at first sight"

also love Slurpuff, Alolan Ninetales, Aromatisse, Comfey, and now I can also add Alcremie to the list of top favorites

Alolan Ninetales for sure. Primarina and so many others are tied to it. A-Ninetales because I love its design and pre evolution and I’m very fond of its Kanto version.

Ninetales stans unite! We love our mystical foxes.

For me, I love a lot of the Fairy types, some notable ones including Gardevoir, Tapu Fini, and Florges.

Mawile. Always have liked it since Gen. III or better, when it was just a Steel Pokémon. Now, Steel/Fairy is an outstanding type combination with a lot of resistances and Mawile does depict it very well with its mysterious yet cute appearance. Mega Mawile's even better as it gets Huge Power and wicked looking characteristics all around.

Honorable mention to Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Florges, Mimikyu and Tapu Lele.

Mawile. Always have liked it since Gen. III or better, when it was just a Steel Pokémon. Now, Steel/Fairy is an outstanding type combination with a lot of resistances and Mawile does depict it very well with its mysterious yet cute appearance. Mega Mawile's even better as it gets Huge Power and wicked looking characteristics all around.

Not to mention it is based off of Japanese lore (Futakuchi-Onnna) so it is extremely appropriate to deserve such a typing indeed. I love its Mega Forme too, so I'm super glad one of my fave Gen 3 Pokémon got lots of love. Cheers!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom