• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

“Dodge!” Hayato shouted, just in time for Charcoal to be hit by the Fire-type attack, having been worn out over the past few battles.

charcoal: groww~

hayato: charcoal, hang in there, pal
you're alright for a little bit more, aren't you charcoal?

charcoal: grow~ grow~ as if to say 'i think so'

me: wildfire, quick attack

“Great, then Flame Wheel!” He shouted, watching as Charcoal rolled like a crimson fireball towards the Arcanine.

“Great, then Flame Wheel!” He shouted, watching as Charcoal rolled like a crimson fireball towards the Arcanine.

wildfire: arr~ arr~ arr~

me: are you ok, wildfire? you look tired

wildfire: arr~

me: can you keep going for a bit more?

wildfire: canine!

me: okay, then, use leer again!

wildfire: arr! arr! arrr!

“Go straight into Flame Wheel!” Hayato shouted. The Growlithe wasted no time in barreling straight towards the Arcanine like a fireball.

“Go straight into Flame Wheel!” Hayato shouted. The Growlithe wasted no time in barreling straight towards the Arcanine like a fireball.

wildfire: arrr!

me: wildfire~

ellie: pikachu~

wildfire tried to get back up, but a few minutes later, she fell again

wildfire: arrrr~

ref: arcanine is unable to battle... growlithe wins & the winner of this match is hayato from Azalea Town

me: *sighs* well... great job, wildfire

i come over to her

i stroke her

me: are you alright, wildfire?

wildfire: arrr~
she licks me

“Good job, Charcoal!” Hayato said as the fire dog practically threw itself onto him. “You and your team were awesome too, Charlotte!”

“Good job, Charcoal!” Hayato said as the fire dog practically threw itself onto him. “You and your team were awesome too, Charlotte!”

after the 'Hayato said as the fire dog practically threw itself onto him.' part

hayato strokes charcoal

after the '“You and your team were awesome too, Charlotte!”' part

me: thanks, yours too

charcoal comes over to wildfire... he licks her

(i put up the 'tsfn special ch 1 - rina and nido's birthday' in the conversation note, yesterday :3 )

“Great match, Hayato said, offering to shake Charlotte’s hand.

Dana, like many other people, was clapping for Hayato, though she lamented that Charlotte was so close. Akira took it as her cue to leave, only having been here since a cousin of hers wanted her to come.

(I’ve seen that too.)

Last edited:
“Great match, Hayato said, offering to shake Charlotte’s hand.

Dana, like many other people, was clapping for Hayato, though she lamented that Charlotte was so close. Akira took it as her cue to leave, only having been here since a cousin of hers wanted her to come.

at the '“Great match, Hayato said, offering to shake Charlotte’s hand.' part

i shake his hand

i stroke wildfire

me: return, wildfire...
she returns to her ball

hayato: return too, charcoal

he goes back into his ball

me: let's battle again sometime

she's still a little frustated, though

at the '“Great match, Hayato said, offering to shake Charlotte’s hand.' part

i shake his hand

i stroke wildfire

me: return, wildfire...
she returns to her ball

hayato: return too, charcoal

he goes back into his ball

me: let's battle again sometime

she's still a little frustated, though

ellie comes up to me

ellie: pi-ka-chu?

i look down & see ellie beside me

me: oh, ellie... yeah, i'm ok

i pick her up & hug her

ellie: chaa ^^

“Yeah, let’s do that.” Noticing her frustration, he added: “You can always try again next time, or you can take part in the Leagues from other regions! I heard there’s a region called Sinnoh somewhere in the world, maybe you could travel there!”

“Yeah, let’s do that.” Noticing her frustration, he added: “You can always try again next time, or you can take part in the Leagues from other regions! I heard there’s a region called Sinnoh somewhere in the world, maybe you could travel there!”

(my character's planning to go to the orange islands next... sinnoh is the 4th regions she goes to, after kanto & hoenn :3 )

(that's the end of the johto league for me :3 )

Maybe a random question but wanna roleplay a 6-on-6 Fakémon battle?

Maybe a random question but wanna roleplay a 6-on-6 Fakémon battle?

okay, sure :3

here's my team i just put together -
pokemon_battle_scoreboard_template_by_blue90_d8kq1_by_akarifan25_dctxm8b-fullview.jpg

holipooch grass/normal type starter ability: Overgrow/ Sap Sipper *more likely overgrow- moves: Tackle, Mud-Slap, Sand Attack, Dig, Hyper Voice, Solar Beam, Iron Tail, Double Team, Body Slam, Vine Whip, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Protect, Razor Leaf, quick attack, agility, Bullet Seed, Magical Leaf, Thunderbolt, recover

dalila fire/normal type starter ability: blaze / flash fire *more likely blaze - moves: tackle, tail whip, sweet kiss, ember, sing, leer, growl, quick attack, agility, swift, flamethrower, bite, mud-slap, double team

apollo ice/flying type ability: Snow Warning/ keen eye - moves: tackle, quick attack, agility, attract, Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Mist, Haze, Aurora Veil, Defog, Tailwind, Wing Attack, Gust, Mirror Move, Bounce, Roost, air slash, protect, light screen, ice beam, recover, Acrobatics, thunder wave, Zen Headbutt, Tearful Look, Mist Ball, Icicle Spear

Ellie the pikachu (F) my starter moves: quick attack, swift, thunder shock, Double Team, Agility, Iron Tail, Mud-Slap, Slam, Thunderbolt, Dig, Body Slam, Volt Tackle, Growl, Signal Beam, Dynamic Punch, Electro Ball, Echoed Voice, Grass Knot, Double Slap, Tail Whip, Thunder, electro web, tackle

aroha ground type *ability: Levitate / Sand Force/ Sand Veil * - moves: Attract, Body Slam, Comet Punch, Defense Curl, Double Slap, Double Team, Echoed Voice, Fury Swipes, Headbutt, Hyper Fang, Quick Attack, Tackle, Tail Slap, Tickle, Dig, Mud-Slap
Earthquake, agility, swift, iron tail, charm, sweet kiss, Ancient Power, Rollout, Rock Throw, Mud Bomb, recover, sandstorm

aibyou water/normal type abilites: water absorb/water veil/cute charm/ Drizzle/ Torrent most likely cute charm, drizzle & torrent - moves: bubble beam, aquatail, tackle, agility, quick attack, bite, swift, charm, rain dance, sweet kiss, water gun, signal beam, defense curl, iron tail, hydro pump, dig, recover, attract, Aqua Jet, brine, Draining Kiss, Disarming Voice,baby doll eyes, double team, feint attack, sweet kiss, Fleur Cannon, Fairy Wind, dig, protect, sheer cold, double edge, thunder wave, extreme speed a move she gains when she mega evolves, ice beam, surf

Last edited:
I’ll just put together some rules so everything doesn’t immediately go crazy.
- You can use Fakémon from any source, except legendary Fakémons.
- You can have normal Pokémon in your team as well.
- Maybe state the abilities beforehand.
- Fan-made Megas? Hell yeah! Still one Mega per battle though.
- Z-Moves? Good to go, if you have the proper Z-Ring and crystals for it. Also one per battle.

I’ll just state this team here for now, designs can come later.
- Pyresian (Fire/Fairy) (Blaze)
~ Sand Attack, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Play Rough, Fleur Blade (made up), Giga Impact, Flame Charge, Stomping Tantrum, Double Kick, Iron Head, Flame Wheel, Headbutt, Wild Charge, Return, Protect, Quick Attack...​
- Astralotl (Dragon/Psychic, can Mega) (Levitate)
~ Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Psyshock, Power Gem, Roar of Time, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Tail Glow, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Recover, Protect, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Dragon Tail, Spacial Rend, Toxic...​
- Galvaneon (Steel Eeveelution) (Battle Armor)
~ Iron Head, Body Slam, Headbutt, Swords Dance, Heavy Slam, Bite, Shadow Ball, Return, Giga Impact, Sand Attack, Charm (lol), Smart Strike, Protect, Double Team, Iron Tail, Dig...​
- Marloupe (Ice/Rock) (Weak Armor)
~ Hail, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Mega Punch, Blizzard, Agility, Rock Throw, Earth Power, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bone Rush, Return, Jump Kick, Dig, Hidden Power, Double Team, Earthquake...​
- Tomohawk (Flying/Fighting) (Prankster)
~ Roost, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hurricane, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Healing Wish, Heat Wave, Hyper Voice, Double Team, Acrobatics, Superpower, Submission, Stone Edge, Protect, Reflect, Earth Power, Rain Dance, Taunt...​
- Volynx (Grass/Electric) (Galvanize)
~ Power Whip, Double-Edge, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Fury Swipes, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Hidden Power, Headbutt, Work Up, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Leaf Blade, Protect, Synthesis...​

Last edited:
I’ll just put together some rules so everything doesn’t immediately go crazy.
- You can use Fakémon from any source, except legendary Fakémons.
- You can have normal Pokémon in your team as well.
- Maybe state the abilities beforehand.
- Fan-made Megas? Hell yeah! Still one Mega per battle though.
- Z-Moves? Good to go, if you have the proper Z-Ring and crystals for it. Also one per battle.

I’ll just state this team here for now, designs can come later.
- Pyresian (Fire/Fairy) (Blaze)
~ Sand Attack, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Play Rough, Fleur Blade (made up), Giga Impact, Flame Charge, Stomping Tantrum, Double Kick, Iron Head, Flame Wheel, Headbutt, Wild Charge, Return, Protect, Quick Attack...​
- Astralotl (Dragon/Psychic, can Mega) (Levitate)
~ Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Psyshock, Power Gem, Roar of Time, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Tail Glow, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Recover, Protect, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Dragon Tail...​
- Galvaneon (Steel Eeveelution) (Battle Armor)
~ Iron Head, Body Slam, Headbutt, Swords Dance, Heavy Slam, Bite, Shadow Ball, Return, Giga Impact, Sand Attack, Charm (lol), Smart Strike, Protect, Double Team...​
- Marloupe (Ice/Rock) (Weak Armor)
~ Hail, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Mega Punch, Blizzard, Agility, Rock Throw, Earth Power, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bone Rush, Return, Jump Kick, Dig, Hidden Power, Double Team...​
- Tomohawk (Fighting/Flying) (Prankster)
~ Roost, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hurricane, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Healing Wish, Heat Wave, Hyper Voice, Double Team, Acrobatics, Superpower, Submission, Stone Edge, Protect...​
- Volynx (Grass/Electric) (Galvanize)
~ Power Whip, Double-Edge, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Fury Swipes, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Hidden Power, Headbutt, Work Up, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Leaf Blade, Protect, Synthesis...​

okay :3

shall i start or do you want to?

A young woman with long black, messy hair, purple spectacles and far too many pimple scars on her face stood at the other end of the arena. “Okay then, that’s her first one,” Robyn noted to herself, with a strange pinkish axolotl-like Pokémon listening to her short monologue from its place on her shoulders.

She smirked, then grabbed a Poké Ball from her belt and threw the thing as it enlarged in mid-air and opened, revealing what looked like a cat draped in a red cloak, and the Fighting/Flying-type immediately got into a defensive stance. “Tomohawk, let’s go!”

Back
Top Bottom