• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

When a Golbat I encountered from a research task kept dodging/escaping. Thing ate up a ton of my Ultra Balls....

Golbat and Zubat are probably my least favorite pokemon to capture for this very reason. My Crobat has terrible stats mainly because I haven't spent the resources to capture a decent Zubat/Golbat.

Accidentally getting the Acerodactyl that I was saving until getting to stage eight of the Meltan mission. It would have taken me awhile to get to that point anyway, but it is annoying that I'll have to be on the lookout for another hatch two Pokemon egg field research task.

Not realizing that there was a three hour bonus yesterday where I could have possibly been able to get some Shiny Pokemon was so disappointing. I was so focused on just the whole weekend being the Community Day that I didn't realize that there was still the standard three hour window. I guess it's only fitting for how my Community Day event ends for the year. I started it by not realizing that I didn't need to go to a specific place to take part in the Community Day and now I missed that special window completely.

I was playing during the bonus hours on CD this weekend, and didnt notice that a cp 774 Pikachu was shiny when I shiny checked it until it was too late and I had plussed it and it ran :(

Accidentally getting the Acerodactyl that I was saving until getting to stage eight of the Meltan mission. It would have taken me awhile to get to that point anyway, but it is annoying that I'll have to be on the lookout for another hatch two Pokemon egg field research task.

Not realizing that there was a three hour bonus yesterday where I could have possibly been able to get some Shiny Pokemon was so disappointing. I was so focused on just the whole weekend being the Community Day that I didn't realize that there was still the standard three hour window. I guess it's only fitting for how my Community Day event ends for the year. I started it by not realizing that I didn't need to go to a specific place to take part in the Community Day and now I missed that special window completely.

For me, it's the "Battle in 10 Raids" task that fended me off. Fortunately, I got to finish the last tasks in mind. I am not a Raid-Battle person.

Got my second Entei of this month's research breakthrough and, like the other six Entei I got, it's got mediocre IVs so not worth powering up. Bleargh! :sick: I want Zapdos and Raikou!

Here's a second one; finally got to do a Ho-Oh raid, only for the bastard to fly away. No rare candy and the charged TM I got didn't bring the move I wanted so therefore wasted.

Last edited:
Getting another damn Entei I didnt need for last week's research breakthrough. I think this game is trolling me because it knows I need the Birds. If I get Raikou next week I will actually flip a table.
I'd have that Raikou and hand you an Articuno if that were possible.

I did three Heatran today, all weather boosted. I got 23 balls for the last two combined -- i got 22 great curveballs across the two and didnt catch either. Fortunately I caught the first, but I really would've liked the other two. UGh.

Latest FU moment was yesterday's announcement of the legendaries continuing to be the research breakthrough through the end of February.

I only wanted either Ho-Oh or Lugia to be the breakthrough. Niantic really just does not get anything right. If I get one more Moltres I am going to scream.

I did not mean to double post, but I guess it just happened that way.

My new FU moment. My breakthrough naturally was Moltres. I am so frustrated that I want to cry, I am so sick of that roasted chicken. I deleted the app.

My last three level 5 raids (2 Kyogre, 1 Groudon) all ran away. :annoyedVoltorb:

Edit;
Correction, my last 5 legendary raids all ran away. F### this.

Edit 2;
Scrapt that, the last 6 legendary bastards ran way. This is sick.

Last edited:
I was trying to catch a small Vulpix (only around 40-50 CP), and it broke out of every single ball I threw before running away. And I threw 3 normal pokeballs, 4 great balls, and 6 ultra balls. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly the happiest person around after that.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom