• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

The ice hare thought of a better idea. Just as the Apollo was about to hit her, she stepped to the side, and summoned a fist-shaped Stone Edge at the spot the ice mouse was about to crash into, essentially punching it back into the air.

apo: apooo!

me: apo!

me: hang in there, apo! use quick attack

she did so..................

apo: apo! apo! apo! apollo!

when she was close enough,

me: apo, use powder snow

apo: poolooo!!

it hit Marloupe

Last edited:
Marcy looked and was unfazed by the attack, adding in her own snarky comment of “(That really all you got?)”. “Now Power Gem!” Robyn said, prompting the ice hare to clap its paws together and blast the Apollo with a glittering beam of blue light.

Marcy looked and was unfazed by the attack, adding in her own snarky comment of “(That really all you got?)”. “Now Power Gem!” Robyn said, prompting the ice hare to clap its paws together and blast the Apollo with a glittering beam of blue light.

me: use tailwind & then dodge it!

apollo: apooo!!

apooloo!!

“Double Team and Agility!” Robyn shouted. “(One confusing mess, coming up!)” The Marloupe then disappeared into the hail as a bunch of copies appeared, with them all dashing about the battleground.

“Double Team and Agility!” Robyn shouted. “(One confusing mess, coming up!)” The Marloupe then disappeared into the hail as a bunch of copies appeared, with them all dashing about the battleground.

me: slow down & try to sense which the real one is, apollo! then use wing attack

apollo: apollo!

she closes her eyes: apo....

soon she sees the real one...

she uses wing attack on the real one

it hits her

Or basically the Marloupe grabbed the Apollo’s wing right after it hit her arm, and then wasted no time bashing the flying ice mouse with a Thunder Punch. “Th-never mind, she’s already done so...”

Or basically the Marloupe grabbed the Apollo’s wing right after it hit her arm, and then wasted no time bashing the flying ice mouse with a Thunder Punch. “Th-never mind, she’s already done so...”

me: you're alright, right, apollo?

apollo: apoolo...

me: great :3
use mirror move!

she used mirror move to use Marloupe's thunder punch... even with hands like hers... ' no offense, apollo...'

thunder punch hits marloupe

Last edited:
When hit by the attack, the Marloupe disappeared right in front of the Apollo, revealing the original Marcy a few steps behind the Double Team copy. “(Fool’d ya,)” the ice hare teased with a cocky grin on its face, and it clapped its paws together once more. A sharp pillar of stone shot out from right under the Apollo immediately afterwards.

When hit by the attack, the Marloupe disappeared right in front of the Apollo, revealing the original Marcy a few steps behind the Double Team copy. “(Fool’d ya,)” the ice hare teased with a cocky grin on its face, and it clapped its paws together once more. A sharp pillar of stone shot out from right under the Apollo immediately afterwards.

apollo: apooo~

me: hang in there, girl

apollo: polo...

me: let's use haze!

apollo: a- po
she breathed out a black smoke

“Quick, Bone Rush!” Marcy clapped her paws together once more and created a long bone pole, which she used to vault herself over the smoke cloud by grabbing one end and screaming internally about how she was way too high up until she landed back on the ground, behind the Apollo. “Now a Blizzard!” Robyn shouted. “(And something...more!)” The Marloupe said, clapping its paws together and releasing both a strong gust of icy wind and a blue glittering beam at the same time, aiming right at the Apollo.

“Quick, Bone Rush!” Marcy clapped her paws together once more and created a long bone pole, which she used to vault herself over the smoke cloud by grabbing one end and screaming internally about how she was way too high up until she landed back on the ground, behind the Apollo. “Now a Blizzard!” Robyn shouted. “(And something...more!)” The Marloupe said, clapping its paws together and releasing both a strong gust of icy wind and a blue glittering beam at the same time, aiming right at the Apollo.

me: whoa! apollo, return for now!

commenter: charlotte's apollo is done for now

me: aibyou, i choose you!

aibyou: ai, ai!

a blue cat came out of her ball

“You wanna-” “(Doesn’t matter, I’m stayin’ here,)” Marcy interrupted. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Robyn said. “Thunder Punch and Agility!” Marcy then dashed towards the Aibyou at a blinding speed from the speed boosts she had accumulated earlier, and swung an electrified paw at the water cat.

“You wanna-” “(Doesn’t matter, I’m stayin’ here,)” Marcy interrupted. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Robyn said. “Thunder Punch and Agility!” Marcy then dashed towards the Aibyou at a blinding speed from the speed boosts she had accumulated earlier, and swung an electrified paw at the water cat.

me: whoa! ai, quick, dodge it!

ai: aiii~ quite startled

me: are you alright, ai?

ai: aibyou...

me: okay, then.... quick attack & then use bubble beam! *since rock types are weak to water*

ai: ai- byou! byou, byou, byou! byouuu!

“Bone Rush!” Robyn shouted at the same time Marcy started spinning the bone poles around really quickly, deflecting the bubbles.

Also, here’s the team with their descriptions in DA.
personal_fakemon_team_by_rockium_z_dcu5xwt-fullview.jpg

Personal Fakemon team

“Bone Rush!” Robyn shouted at the same time Marcy started spinning the bone poles around really quickly, deflecting the bubbles.

me: ai, use water gun!

ai: ai! byouuu!!!

“Bon-” Robyn was about to shout when Marcy interrupted by blocking the Water Gun attack with a Stone Edge in front of herself, then swung a Bone Rush into the stone pillar, sending rock shards flying at the Aibyou.

“Bon-” Robyn was about to shout when Marcy interrupted by blocking the Water Gun attack with a Stone Edge in front of herself, then swung a Bone Rush into the stone pillar, sending rock shards flying at the Aibyou.

*i forgot to mention that when aibyou first came out, her ability drizzle activated*

me: ai, dodge it!

ai: ai!

me: use agility! & then tackle!

ai: ai! ai! ai! ai! a!

soon she was near Marloupe

she used tackle on her

Quickly, Marcy blocked the attack with her paws, electrifying them as she did so, damaging the Aibyou slightly when it rammed into the Marloupe. The short ice hare then swung both clenched paws at the water cat, attempting to nail it in the side.

Quickly, Marcy blocked the attack with her paws, electrifying them as she did so, damaging the Aibyou slightly when it rammed into the Marloupe. The short ice hare then swung both clenched paws at the water cat, attempting to nail it in the side.

marloupe hit ai

ai: ai~

me: ai! are you alright?

ai: ai~

me: hang in there, girl

let's use sweet kiss!

she came a few steps closer & used the move

ai: aiiiii...

the move hit marloupe, confusing her

Back
Top Bottom