• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

something related to scary Halloween moments
as Freddy Krueger only appears in dreams

I'm a big Doctor Who fan, so I couldn't choose anything else than being a Time Lady.

related to my avi, something nice

It's a shortened version of the title she had in chapter 29 of Wild and Horned Hermit.

The original title in question was "The High School Girl Who Chooses Books Over Luxuries".

"A youkai invisible to adults, and only visible to certain children. However, even those who played with them in their childhood will completely forget that they existed once they grow up. Has anything like that ever happened to you? They are often referred to as 'imaginary friends'. Koishi is, no doubt, an imaginary friend." - Koishi Komeiji's article, Touhou Gumon Kuju ~ Symposium of Post-mysticism

Something funny or silly related to avi
"strong ferocious Eevee going to attack me"
not really, but both look like they are having fun

Last edited:
Since Fun & Games is my home section, and I'm Crystal Onix, I thought I'd have something about me loving F&G, but names of gems are swapped in for the regular words, so Fluorite & Gypsums it was.

mine as usual, something funny or silly related to my current avi
one of the Zorua trying to sound ferocious, while another not amused watches
something similar to "you can't sound ferocious looking cute"

Back
Top Bottom