• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum Software Upgrade Next Weekend

I hope the Halloween theme is one that's gonna stay after the update. The oranges and purples/pinks in it are really soothing to me for some reason. (Also I am a giant Halloween nerd)

I hope the Halloween theme is one that's gonna stay after the update. The oranges and purples/pinks in it are really soothing to me for some reason. (Also I am a giant Halloween nerd)
Currently Halloween is one of the styles that is not being transferred. We've mostly decided to not import any holiday styles so we can make cool new ones when those holidays come around again :)

Currently Halloween is one of the styles that is not being transferred. We've mostly decided to not import any holiday styles so we can make cool new ones when those holidays come around again :)
As long as the classic style (which I'm personally using) isn't going anywhere, I'll be fine.

Oh...:(
The Style I'm currently using is Bulbamas 2017, the one I like most, in terms of colors...

Will members lose trophy points that pertain to blogs when the update happens? And will all blog related trophies disappear?

Will members lose trophy points that pertain to blogs when the update happens? And will all blog related trophies disappear?
All trophies (& their points) should be retained between updates.

For the near future, blog trophies will become unobtainable, but you should be able to keep the ones you have already earned.

Was there an improper sacrifice to the Machine God?

Remember, you want to carve the chips out of the iPhone, not stab through them!

Can you give a rough estimate? Is it hours or days?
It will take several hours to backup the forums database, and then some more time to actually implement the new software. From my understanding the whole process could take approximately two days, but this is a very rough estimate. I wouldn't be surprised if it was significantly longer or shorter.

Back
Top Bottom