• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that definitely doesn’t confirm that they’re in. I’m having flashbacks to when I was a kid and I was pissed that Brock got to have a Forretress in the Hoenn anime but I couldn’t get one in Ruby and Sapphire
Yeah, but the difference is that it would not be wise to do that at this time.

Pokemon aren't confirmed for the Galar Dex unless they're seen in game footage. Merch doesn't count because they can make merch of any Pokemon anytime.

Not only that but Merch is made ahead of time from months to even years, which would have been before any trailers or official reveals were made public, so it can get outdated or wrong if Gamefreak were to change pokemon around in the unlikely case. The TCG is a good example of this as well as Anime and crossovers like Smash with their deals.

View: https://twitter.com/architdate/status/1188977686892314625

About the puzzle picture, Isn't that anime related? anime related doesn't confirm what is actually in swsh galar game because the anime will cover all regions

Stores should get their game shipments next week, Pokemon games have leaked around the 8th last few Pokemon games so next week is when you can expect something.

Game Freak will somehow be blamed for this.
Reminds of the huge amount of times that I have seen someone getting misblamed for something like this, like Nintendo being accused of homophobia because "they patched out same-sex relationships in Tomodachi Life", even though the images used as "proof" were of female Miis with masculine facial features and the patch was only to remove bugs.

People are really that thirsty for more information that they'd take a string of emoji as a hint, huh?

Game Freak will somehow be blamed for this.
How dare Game Freak take so long to get copies into shops so someone can get a copy almost 3 whole weeks before release so I can have the datamine yesterday already???!

(Personally I can sorta see it happening around next weekend - either late next week, or early release week. We'll see. It's a bit naive to believe every little hint and claim now that someone already got their game tbh... I mean, it's a bit too early.)

Well almost every year we get a direct ranging from Nov. 1st to the 12th . So I’m hoping either this week or next week we will get something. Come on new pokemon! I beg of thee.

edit: so 2012 is actually the only year that did not. That direct was the 27 but they did like two a month. 2013 was also the 13 so I’m going to count it too. Either way I think it would be surprising to not see a direct of some kind in the next two weeks.

I don't think that Rapidash will become part Fairy because it wouldn't make sense for a Pokemon capable of curing poison to be weak to it.
We have a legendary Pokemon that is supposed to be living incarnation of Sun yet is weak to Fire. One of the Fossils from Hoenn supposedly lived in water (or spent a large amount of time in it) yet it's weak to water. Galarian Rapidash being part Psychic and having ability to cure poison is more than enough to properly combat Poison types.

We have a legendary Pokemon that is supposed to be living incarnation of Sun yet is weak to Fire. One of the Fossils from Hoenn supposedly lived in water (or spent a large amount of time in it) yet it's weak to water. Galarian Rapidash being part Psychic and having ability to cure poison is more than enough to properly combat Poison types.
None of the Hoenn fossils is weak to water though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom