• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to continue to be that guy and say this:

I really like pretty much ALL these reveals! I was never expecting Super Saiyan 3 Monkey Boi, Dmitri from Sly Cooper and Road Runner Rabbit but I Like them! Mono types, not So bad, but I love the designs.

Also, as a Poison-Type guy, love me a Poison/Electric grumpy dragon thing and Garbodor my trash son getting attention.

these sly cooper comparisons are making me appreciate it a little bit more, although I still think it's kind of...awkward.

I think gamefreak is just hating on the fire starters lately
fennekin, litten and scorbunny all were my favorites. until i saw the evolutions...

We got a look at Hop's other Pokemon then? This leaker seems to be taking very specific pictures
A courteous leaker, leaking only one thing at a time so as to keep this going for a nice while. Lol it's like they only showed the final forms in order to stop the cries of 'fake!'.

We got a look at Hop's other Pokemon then? This leaker seems to be taking very specific pictures

The leakers in general seem to be doing a lot of sidestepping.

I guess if I was leaking I'd be boring and reveal things in order. I'd be a very organised leaker. :p

So, Galarian Farfetch'd is a thing? Seems I was right, after all, how Galarian evolutions only work for Galarian forms.
Yeah, I think you were the one I was debating that with. I concede defeat! Wild that they didn't show it off with Sirfetch'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom