• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping Ash gets the Golurk. It's too good for Go, too powerful for him too....

Last edited:
Courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

The "Ruins of the Titans" have been discovered in the Resort Desert, a desert in the Isshu region. Satoshi and Go set off to investigate them in order to uncover their mysteries. The duo cross the desert and somehow manage to reach the ruins. But inside, numerous traps await them. Is this a message telling them to not approach the titans?

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 徐恵眞 (Hye-jin Seo)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 夏目久仁彦 (Kunihiko Natsume)

BTW I think I will do a prediction if our Favourite TRio appears in this episode

Chance of Team Rocketness: 25%

Reactions: Jez
The "Ruins of the Titans" have been discovered in the Resort Desert, a desert in the Isshu region. Satoshi and Go set off to investigate them in order to uncover their mysteries. The duo cross the desert and somehow manage to reach the ruins. But inside, numerous traps await them. Is this a message telling them to not approach the titans?
If the TRio is in the episode, I can see Ash and Go being able to avoid most of the traps and TRio (who would be following them) falling into each one of the traps.

It's pretty much clear at this point that they are only interested in promoting Pokemon Go.

Well if they are trying to promote Pokemon Go, I expect complete accuracy. We better see Go and other characters stand all around a landmark that can only be seen within the Pokemon Go app, with at least a quarter of the raid participants madly tapping on their phone screens as if their lives depended on it.

Ooo, we finally get to see Unova/Isshu again. While I decided a while back to wait for the dub to come out, I would absolutely watch this simply because I love Gen 5. I alwaus thought Best Wishes had the best background animations; from the buildings to the clouds in the sky. There was just something about it that stood out from all the previous seasons and all the ones that followed it.

Would it also be too much for us to get B2/W2 Bianca there? They could totally do it, it would work so nicely. Please please please.

Nice to see Natsume back after an almost 3 year absence.

So...given that you-know-what is out and about, rather than being cooped up in a meteorite like in the games, could this be a Max Raid Battle? Will Pokémon start randomly Dynamaxing all over the world and causing trouble, forcing Ash and Go to help stop them?

...or will this just be a normal Raid Battle like the one with Lugia back in Episode 2? I dunno, but I’m excited to find out?

So...given that you-know-what is out and about, rather than being cooped up in a meteorite like in the games, could this be a Max Raid Battle? Will Pokémon start randomly Dynamaxing all over the world and causing trouble, forcing Ash and Go to help stop them?

...or will this just be a normal Raid Battle like the one with Lugia back in Episode 2? I dunno, but I’m excited to find out?
Well, unlike the games, Eternarus is freely roaming in the anime. So Dynamax happening all over the world is possible.

If its a Max Raid Battle, i wonder who will join Ash and Gou. Please, let it be Iris. She is overdue for a cameo. Cilan doesn't need one, due to the specials, yet. So maybe Stephan or Bianca as the other one.

If its a Max Raid Battle, i wonder who will join Ash and Gou. Please, let it be Iris. She is overdue for a cameo. Cilan doesn't need one, due to the specials, yet. So maybe Stephan or Bianca as the other one.
Those first two aren't in Unova right now, as far as we know. And I personally doubt the latter two will appear either.

If Ash & Gou are the only ones in the ruin, then Ash would have to carry that Raid Battle by himself since Gou is pretty inexperienced. That would be hilarious to watch.

Go will definitely be involved even if he loses badly. And no, if this were a Max Raid it wouldn't just be called a Raid, which is a Go term.

And the speculation about old characters needs to stop if there is no real hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom