• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

But also ExLight is already insane, since I sent my PM like a few minutes after the Night started. So maybe none of that will matter. Since Insanity is only second after Roleblocking.

But also ExLight is already insane, since I sent my PM like a few minutes after the Night started. So maybe none of that will matter. Since Insanity is only second after Roleblocking.
they don't resolve like this, if I roleblock you my action will hit you first
doesn't matter when you sent them

I suppose that explains all the protection town had...

oooh

that would be a win for me actually because parity means I win
nice

and I'd have to roleblock + kill you, otherwise you'd just insanify me and take me with you

Is it too early to congratulate you on your victory?

it really isn't imo
The Division Mafia was one of the most if not the most remarkable game I ever played and it also ended up with a three-way-draw between Indept, Mafia, and Town. And if this journey wasn't thrilling enough for you, damn son, what kind of games have you been playing

Did that game end in a three-way naturally though? I would not decide for a Draw. If you deserve to win, or Cyanide deserves to win, then win.

Is it too early to congratulate you on your victory?
sorry, I just got a bit excited for a moment
knowing I have a chance to win is nice

I'm still not taking back the draw offer tho, it would be super douchy if I did

Yes, I know. I said "second only to roleblocking".
oh, english is hard, sorry

Did that game end in a three-way naturally though? I would not decide for a Draw. If you deserve to win, or Cyanide deserves to win, then win.
No, everyone decided for a Draw because it was a scenario exactly like this where super bastard roles ended up messing the balance and in the end everyone could lose or win. It was a really nice moment, you should ask Piko for the chats and give it a read if you want lol

ExLight, if you're winning anyway, why do you wanna draw? Did you forget you can Strongman kill again?

ExLight, if you're winning anyway, why do you wanna draw? Did you forget you can Strongman kill again?
I was thinking of the possibilities and me Roleblocking + Strongmanning you hadn't come to my mind yet, you saying it was the thing that made me realize I can win

we can take it to the night if yall want, but I already suggested the Draw and it would be really douchy if I took it back at this point

This game made me so anxious for so long. I'm glad it's ending. I can't stand this anymore. Let's go, Zinn.

Lmao, can you imagine a body in which cells, cancer and a virus came to a threeway understanding? That's a body meant to be 7 feet under! xD

Good game, guys. I learned a lot from you.

No, everyone decided for a Draw because it was a scenario exactly like this where super bastard roles ended up messing the balance and in the end everyone could lose or win. It was a really nice moment, you should ask Piko for the chats and give it a read if you want lol

Even if MegaPod could charge it, it would not kill Mafia at 100% because they are Bulletproof.

Hmm, I might think of reading it. Still, a journey with a winner is a much more satisfying conclusion than a Draw. In that scenario, it seems like it wasn't as sure as this one.

Back
Top Bottom