• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Its lore makes no sense for a species. I refuse to believe that an entire species all felt jealous of Pikachu specifically, and all came to the same conclusion to make the exact same costume based on Pikachu. For a one-off Legendary or something, I could believe it. For an entire species? Absolutely not.

Incineroar

yep, another bug pest, bugs didn't ruin my saved food, would like them more
not sure what more mean stuff to say about it without sounding way too mean either

Delcatty

It's a... third case of a cute and harmless cub evolving into ferocious, dangerous and violent bear. Also, it has the fighting type - the most boring of all 18.

Zubat [braces himself]

Annoying as an enemy and Brock somehow caught one without Ash noticing only for it do nothing.

Nidoking

What even is it. A rhino? A monkey? A mouse? Why is it Ground-Type?
Waste of Ground-Type.
A real ground-type. Look at my signature.

Hoo boy. Looks like an amazing and unstoppable beast. But yet it gets hurt by cold weather a cutesy things. Its shiny is terrible. It's mega is terrifying but yet still has the same dumb reason of the original. And the mega's shiny. WHAT EVEN IS THAT???

Snom/Frosmoth

you didn't leave a Pokemon for rating

Jolteon

might love it... but not as cute looking as Servine :p

(I just realized that - too late to edit)

not as fluffy looking as Flareon :bulbaLove:

Mightyena

cute, so cute, not as cutie tricky as Zorua

Skuntank

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom