• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Feeling a little bit excited that the long-dead RP I had created is finally going to be revived by a new participant joining.

Not my best, especially since a very rough last year (2019). I'm not a guy who believes in the divine, the supernatural or miracles, but if that year wasn't meant to teach me something, to make me realize which are the truly important things in life (for one, overall HEALTH, which I neglected far too long: little exercise, eating whatever, drinking lots of diet coke and other artificial junk, etc.), I don't know why things happened the way they did. Right now I'm trying to claw myself outside the well I threw myself into.

Plus the COVID thing isn't helping either since I have a generalized anxiety problem. I don't watch the news anymore, they're nothing more than mediocre, boring, sensationalist reality TV nowadays. And they capitalize on fear.

Irritated. Being made to stay in the house all the time sucks, and knowing that all of my favorite places to go are closed because of the government making it so just makes it worse. Stupid virus.

Back
Top Bottom