• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN021: Convey the Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? That was fast

15 years in the making.

Ash finally gets a Riolu/Lucario

Shame it it in such sucky series.

Dragonite getting dust on his wings

That's quite an exaggeration. Best Wishes was far worse, for example.

Well BW ended and this series is still going. Also remember that for many people Best Wishes was good untill Nimbasa maybe?

At this point (Episode 21) BW had interesting episodes and an upcoming TR vs TP.

As I said before maybe this series is going to be the bestever, but a series where a Pokemon gets Caught and in 10 episodes does only one thing.... It's not good for me. This is where DP beats it to a pulp.

You can't just say all trends are gone just because things are happening differently. That's a bit much.
Ash's team is entirely different than previous sagas. Instead of using solely new Pokemon he ends up with popular old Pokemon, like Dragonite, Gengar, or Lucario.

Sobble's on that poster so I'd say Ash is getting Sobble.
All of the trends of the past are gone. You can't say what's going to happen based on what has happened before.
This is a bad argument, since it can be used to justify literally anything. Ash might decide to pursue a career in cross dressing and release all his Pokémon because "all the trends of the past" are gone.

Starter Pokemon are still Pokémon, so there’s still probability Ash will get them. The anime is a promotional anime and has to promote Sobble and Grookey prominently sometime (before I get replies says CotDs having them is enough promotion).

Sobble's also featured on that poster, that increases the chance of a main case member getting it, in addition, they’ve also highlighted Sobble as a guess for Ash's possible Pokémon. True, it’s Riolu, but they’ve formed an association with Sobble. These factors combined hint strongly towards Ash owning Sobble.

Sobble's on that poster so I'd say Ash is getting Sobble.

This is a bad argument, since it can be used to justify literally anything. Ash might decide to pursue a career in cross dressing and release all his Pokémon because "all the trends of the past" are gone.

Starter Pokemon are still Pokémon, so there’s still probability Ash will get them. The anime is a promotional anime and has to promote Sobble and Grookey prominently sometime (before I get replies says CotDs having them is enough promotion).

Sobble's also featured on that poster, that increases the chance of a main case member getting it, in addition, they’ve also highlighted Sobble as a guess for Ash's possible Pokémon. True, it’s Riolu, but they’ve formed an association with Sobble. These factors combined hint strongly towards Ash owning Sobble.
If you say that, then it would also imply that Ash would get Grookey, Tyrogue, and Munchlax, as those Pokemon are also listed as possibilities.

If you say that, then it would also imply that Ash would get Grookey, Tyrogue, and Munchlax, as those Pokemon are also listed as possibilities.
Except Tyrogue and Munchlax aren't even promoted, not to mention Ash already having a Snorlax. Grookey is a possibility, and Sobble is almost a definite now with the recent promotion.
Plot Twist: The eggs IS sobble but a Riolu starts following Ash because of its aura and evolves when it has to protect him, and after that it'll want to be with Ash forever.
This would actually be a decent plot point when you think about it. We haven't had a proper 'big brother' plot point, the few that were there were kind of weak or dropped quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom