• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I just caught a Shiny Drowzee earlier tonight. I've wanted to find one for such a long time and I was hoping that I'd have better odds during the Psychic type event. I really grew to like Drowzee more after raising one in Let's Go Pikachu, so that was pretty great. Hopefully I'll be able to find more Shiny Psychic type Pokemon during this event.

I hatched my second Shiny Happiny during the Easter event. I was hoping for a Shiny Riolu or Exeggcute, but hatching a Shiny Pokemon is always pretty cool. I also found a Shiny Geodude yesterday. I was just checking out some Pokemon for any potential Shiny ones and suddenly I found a Shiny Geodude. That was a pretty neat surprise.

I found seven Shiny Sentret during the Incense Event today. It was practically a mini-Community Day for Sentret, which is pretty neat. I really hope that they do something like this for other Pokemon. Not every Pokemon is popular enough to warrant their own Community Day and there are so many Shiny Pokemon in the game at this point. I've wanted them to make something like a Shiny Week event for ages, but if they had a general event similar to this one where just one Pokemon has an increased rates for Shiny forms, that would be terrific. I'd absolutely love it if they did something like this for Poocheyena or Electrike.

I also caught a Shiny Pulse right after the event ended. I honestly couldn't tell at first that it was Shiny until the sparks came out. It just has a darker shade of red for its Shiny Form, but it was still a pretty cool surprise. I was done to one percent on my phone and I was panicking over it running out before I could catch it, but luckily, that didn't happen and I caught it.

I got seventeen Shiny Abra during Community Day. That was a lot more than I expected, especially when I was playing it at home. I used to stay at home for Community Days, but my Shiny luck was pretty bad. Granted, they reworked Community Day to make it the Play at Home edition, so that obviously helped. I had a ton of Abra candies thank to catching so many and the event being twice as long, so I was able to evolve quite a few of them too.

Back
Top Bottom