• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I have no idea exactly what's happening here, having averted the spoiler. But it sounds like a battle theme — possibly a boss battle theme — and it sounds suitably epic and involving for that purpose, even if I can't say that it's the absolute greatest battle theme that I've ever heard or anything. 7.5/10.

9/10 been trying to find an extended mix of that one for literal years now, I personally never got the hate for the DS games, phantom hourglass is the only LoZ I 100% to this day, and spirit tracks has some flaws but is still fun.

currently in a Final Fantasy emotional mood, but I can't decide between the big emotional track from 9, 10, or 15, so I'll choose none and instead post my favorite rendition of the franchise's main theme. (which is usually used for triumphant moments since 3)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz5I17iX2rA

Back
Top Bottom