• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chances of Ash leaving his Pokémon 2019/Pokémon Journeys captures at Sakuragi/Cerise Park?

Eclipsical

NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!
Reaction score
I was thinking about how they decided to keep his Alolan Pokémon at Prof. Kukui’s house instead of at Prof. Oak’s lab, and thought that they might pull the same thing with his Journeys Pokémon. His Journeys Pokémon will be staying at Sakuragi Park for most of their adventures like his Alolan Pokémon with Kukui’s house, so they most likely have a special connection with it. Plus, we can assume they would have some friendships with Go’s Pokémon so they’d probably rather stay there with them and help guard it than go to Oak’s Lab. I can easily see Ash keeping them there whenever he moves on to his next goal or whatever he chooses to do.

If it weren't for the fact that Professor Oak's lab is a hop, skip, and a jump away (and it's already been featured in the series) from where Ash currently resides, I'd agree it's a possibility.

I imagine when Ash returns Mimey to his mother, he'll drop the rest of his party members off at Oaks.

I do feel there's a bit of a difference between his Alola team living in Kukui's house and his current one staying in a big laboratory--the latter doesn't feel like something you get attached to in the same way, at least to me. That said I could still see his current team staying there.

I do feel there's a bit of a difference between his Alola team living in Kukui's house and his current one staying in a big laboratory--the latter doesn't feel like something you get attached to in the same way, at least to me. That said I could still see his current team staying there.
You could say that about Oak's lab, too. And we all know that Ash doesn't stay in Pallet very often and could visit Vermilion almost as easily.

Recent episode confirmed that Satoshi's current pokémon became a part of the park's community. So they're going to nowhere.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom