• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

What is the consensus towards "leaks" for this thread? If it's not allowed I'll delete this.
Anyway, I have a friend who's been directing me to 4chan "leaks" on and off for a while, but I never believed any of it.
Dunno why, but this one felt tame enough for speculation's sake. I don't think it's real, but I wouldn't mind if it's true lol
well guess im not sure that true or not after checked visit website.

Some more speculation: Do you think it's possible Klara might be revealed to originally be from Unova or Alola, judging by the way her dialogue in the Galarian Slowpoke cutscene seems to convey a California surfer sort of dialect similar to Marlon or Mina, rather than the British slang most Galar characters use?
Hmm, from the dialogue on Bulbapedia, she doesn’t give me that Californian-surfer vibe (doesn't look like it either), though it does seem markedly different from the dialogue of the other characters. See
superduper cute
the absolute coolest
Okaaay
Let's hang if we meet up again, 'K? Bye-bye, then! See ya!"

Hmm, from the dialogue on Bulbapedia, she doesn’t give me that Californian-surfer vibe (doesn't look like it either), though it does seem markedly different from the dialogue of the other characters. See
Makes me think more of a valley girl without the excessive "likes".

I wonder if Klara speech is more just trying to make her seem young but comes across in a bit of “hello fellow kids” meme sort of way.

Stylistically she looks like she might fit in with the Harajuku scene, but the puffy jacket and crown looking bracelet she’s wearing also make me wonder if she might have some connection to the Crown Tundra too. Maybe they originally wrote her lines on a Glaswegian dialect but decided it was too hard to understand ;-) - I have relatives in the Glasgow area so feel I’m allowed to make that joke :p

I wonder if Klara speech is more just trying to make her seem young but comes across in a bit of “hello fellow kids” meme sort of way.
URQwLh5.jpg

Yeah. People dislike Charizard pandering, but that was the one moment where it would have made sense by giving Ash a Mega Stone, but no, they had to create something exclusive to Greninja. And this comes from someone that likes Greninja.
they can in future still gave those starters megas in a other generation

I wonder why they hide galarian slowking ???
maybe its ability and typing will be very appeling ???

if they hide it that means more galarian forms and new pokemon could be there too...

Technically they're gen 4, and magmar deserves justice after the abomination it got for an evo, kinda like how mr.mime is now an octilion times better. Though I'm not expecting anything more than slowpoke, the tentacool of IoA beach.

GEN 4 REMAKES AND A MEGA

Last edited:
Yeni Bit Eşlem Resmi (3).png

This image is from official Sword and Shield website. Nothing new, this was added to the site when they first announced expansion pass.
Here it says there will be "New regional forms", plural. And it is true for isle of armor. Slowpoke, Slowbro, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres. We know only 5 for now. And god knows if there will be more. But for the crown tundra expansion pass, this statement confirms there will be more regional form other than just Slowking. If there isn't any, that means this statement is wrong.

I wanna believe that they are holding back with the trailers and there are more content that already shown. Please Game Freak i beg you, don't blew up this.

View attachment 133551

This image is from official Sword and Shield website. Nothing new, this was added to the site when they first announced expansion pass.
Here it says there will be "New regional forms", plural. And it is true for isle of armor. Slowpoke, Slowbro, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres. We know only 5 for now. And god knows if there will be more. But for the crown tundra expansion pass, this statement confirms there will be more regional form other than just Slowking. If there isn't any, that means this statement is wrong.

I wanna believe that they are holding back with the trailers and there are more content that already shown. Please Game Freak i beg you, don't blew up this.

I feel like if either of the expansions had more galarian forms than just the slowbro line and the birds, we would've at least seen one or two now. I can get them wanting to withhold information similar to Sw/Sh pre-release, but from january till now, they've basically done 3 trailers going over the same content and not showing anything new. :/

I feel like if either of the expansions had more galarian forms than just the slowbro line and the birds, we would've at least seen one or two now. I can get them wanting to withhold information similar to Sw/Sh pre-release, but from january till now, they've basically done 3 trailers going over the same content and not showing anything new. :/
It's clear that their marketing strategy is to reveal as little as possible so that there will be more to discover for yourself upon starting the game for the first time.

It's clear that their marketing strategy is to reveal as little as possible so that there will be more to discover for yourself upon starting the game for the first time.
That doesn't mean we'll get to see new Galarian forms. Not even the datamines hint towards it.

Remember that with the exception of the ORAS demo datamine, these things come incomplete.
Galarian forms do get unique abilities and/or moves nowadays, though. Those haven't been found.

So, I don't think the ol' "absence of evidence, is no evidence"-argument really holds. It's kind of a fallacy.

Anyway, we'll see within two weeks.

Again, datamines don't come with full data unless it's for a released product.
Home is a released product that got updated recently. Point being, what are the odds of a new Galarian form slipping past all the datamines, trailers and other stuff.

I think those odds are very small, especially if we take into consideration that expansions are quite like third versions; A minimum of new Pokémon. New Pokémon are also made more unique than ever, almost warranting at least a new ability or a new move.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom