• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash dealing with a Mega Evolution would be a good way to test his skills especially considering he’s meant to be at his best now. Lucario easily makes the most sense since they seem to be keeping Riolu out of his ball, and they could easily have Riolu look up to Korrina’s Lucario as a role model and rival.

The only other Ash Pokémon I could see getting a Mega Evolution is if he catches Tyranitar like most people think, or if Charizard returns for the World Championships.
I agree the whole point of this series is to truly put everything he has learned to the test in order to become the king of champions. That means tackling mega evolution and z moves again.

The gym battle against Korrina is easily one of my favourites in the XY series so I'm more than excited to see how their second battle fares. Plus nice that Gengar's getting a taste of the action which means Ash'll be using both Gengar and Dragonite.

I Guess this will be a Two on Two? Gengar and Dragonite vs Lucario and ¿Mienshao? ¿Machamp? ¿Hawlucha?

Yesterday I rewatched the whole Corelia Arc and gym battle, and while not bad it was enjoyable specially enraged Lucario, also the gym battle was not memorable since it was a mega sweap , durignthat saga we had better battles like Olympia,Wulfric or Tyrunt.

Let's see how this develops, but Im glad Korinna is here not cause I like it (I don't care about her), Her beeing in these episode opens the door for more returns and surprises.

would it be epic if ash either gmax gengar or mega evolve him lol

Maxing cannot work outside of Galar and he doesn't have a keystone (yet).
what if he gets one this episode specially if it centers mainly on a character that gives out key stone and megas lol

I hope they have an awesome battle. Of course Go and his Hilbilly music will be there to ruin everything with his capture fetish and trying to butt himself as he always does.

what if he gets one this episode specially if it centers mainly on a character that gives out key stone and megas lol

This season is so strange that anything can happen, so I will just say: Maybe

Riolu reacted to Lucario's presence. They're definitely going to build some sort of relationship between the two.

I hope that when he evolves he have a varied moveset, Aura Sphere is a must , but something different than Bone Rush please

Last edited:
Gurkinn's Lucario is in the PV. Since it's a 2v2, maybe Korrina will use 2 Lucario.
srb2geg.png

Gurkinn's Lucario is in the PV. Since it's a 2v2, maybe Korrina will use 2 Lucario.

Why, though? Why do characters that are already established to have more than enough Pokémon for a 2v2 need to borrow other people's Pokémon? And why for Korrina, of all people? She's a Gym Leader (and one who's never been a main character), a type of character who tends to pull a team of Pokémon out of thin air. Why give her, of all people, someone else's Pokémon instead of having her bring her own (even if it's a brand new Pokémon that we've never seen her use before)?

I Guess this will be a Two on Two? Gengar and Dragonite vs Lucario and ¿Mienshao? ¿Machamp? ¿Hawlucha?

Yesterday I rewatched the whole Corelia Arc and gym battle, and while not bad it was enjoyable specially enraged Lucario, also the gym battle was not memorable since it was a mega sweap , durignthat saga we had better battles like Olympia,Wulfric or Tyrunt.

Let's see how this develops, but Im glad Korinna is here not cause I like it (I don't care about her), Her beeing in these episode opens the door for more returns and surprises.

I feel like a non Pikachu v Lucario rematch is a poor call.

what could riolu been feeling him and pikachu where looking to ash rotom phone when they gasped aside of lucario what could be?

Very excited for this episode! A returning character, a 2v2 battle with Dragonite and Gengar, Ash’s Riolu and Korrina’s Lucario having a potential relationship, Ash most likely ranking up to Super Class, and also the added bonus of Go catching more Pokémon (which I always enjoy).

Is it weird that we'll get to see Mega Evolution in the anime again the same week that we're getting the Part 1 of the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC? Is Mega evolution going to return in the game as well?
Anyway, I've been dying to watch this episode since its announcement in April. I do hope we get to see more prominent past characters after Korrina that will battle Ash for the World Championship.

Is it weird that we'll get to see Mega Evolution in the anime again the same week that we're getting the Part 1 of the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC? Is Mega evolution going to return in the game as well?
Anyway, I've been dying to watch this episode since its announcement in April. I do hope we get to see more prominent past characters after Korrina that will battle Ash for the World Championship.
I don't think that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom