• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A production sketch of this episode from the official Twitter

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1272770884609011712

EaicX9eU8AEy491

Hey, guys. You think that Ash will receive his Key Stone and a Gengarite for his Gengar, so that Ash will be able to Mega Evolve Gengar for the first time?

Hey, guys. You think that Ash will receive his Key Stone and a Gengarite for his Gengar, so that Ash will be able to Mega Evolve Gengar for the first time?
I don't think that Ash will Mega Evolve his Pokemon at all. I think that he'll just stick to Dynamax and Gigantamax.

Ew, no!
If Ash can't Mega-Evolve a Pokemon he has a stronger bond with, he shouldn't Mega-Evolve one has hasn't long enough or done enough with.

In the PV, the ones meeting Gurkinn’s Lucario are Gou & Raboot.
The advertisement for this episode said Gou will also have an important role.
Maybe Gurkinn & Lucario will make Gou interested in Mega Evolution. Though Korrina can also play that role so I’m not sure.

Really looking forward to this episode on Sunday

Curious to see what Korrina's second Pokemon is, much as I want Ash to lose, I hope Lucario doesn't defeat both Pokemon

Or at least Clemont, the genius behind most of the city and who is also its Gym Leader?
Anime Citron is never shown as the genius builder of the city like he was in the games. And you're complaining about things that not even happened yet.

...hold on.
*We don't see anything for Korrina's second Pokémon in the cast list or trailer.
*She might be using two Lucario like in the first match in the games.
*Gou supposedly has a must see role in this episode.
*In the games, one of Korrina's Lucario leaves her for the player.
*Ash already has a Riolu.

...is one of the Lucario going to Gou?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom